Only the Beginning Pt.2 •Han Jisung•

Genre: soft-ish?

Word count: 1.8k

*

"You're at the building right now?" Lucas asked over the phone for the second time.

"Yes, but I think I'm lost," you replied dumbfounded, looking around at your surroundings with your phone pressed against your ear.

"How can you be lost in your own building?" Lucas asked with a laugh at your stupidity.

You rolled your eyes and stopped walking as if Lucas was standing in front of you.

"Because I was too busy arguing with you whether or not a straw has one hole or two, Lucas," you answered his question as you continued walking.

"It's definitely two."

"I gotta go Lucas, I'm going to be late!" you exclaimed through the phone as you hung up on him, not wanting to start up that debate again.

It's one long hole. Obviously.

You walked through the JYP hallways, searching for Bang Chan's producing room. Although through the midst of walking and conversing with your friend Lucas from Superm on a call, you took too many turns.

You and Chan had been discussing the plan of your song for your album after your winning performance. Chan was originally going to help you with producing and everything, but since he knows how Jisung thinks of you, he told him to help you instead.

Needless to say, you were a little nervous to be working with Han Jisung. But you were excited.

Jisung on the other hand, was shitting bricks. His palms were constantly sweating, he was pacing around Chan's office as he argued but also thanked him for making him help you with your song.

You turned a familiar corner and accidentally bumped into one of Chan's group members whom you got introduced to before.

"Y/n!" he exclaimed with a big smile on his face, suddenly bowing at your presence.

"You don't have to bow for me, Changbin," you laughed, bowing back to him quickly.

He then stood up and looked at you with a confused face. "What are you doing down here?"

You typically work upstairs for your solo work.

"I'm so glad I ran into you," you sighed with relief, putting a hand on your chest as he looked at you with confusion still.

"Where is Chan's room?" you asked Changbin with desperation.

He backed up against the wall as he pointed down a couple doors to a specific one.

"Life saver," you patted his shoulder before you approached the door. Changbin brought his hand up to his shoulder right where you touched with his mouth wide open in a smile.

"I've been touched by an Angel-" Changbin whispered to himself, about to pass out as you disappeared into Chan's room.

You opened the door and peered inside. Chan spun around in his chair, immediately smiling up at you as you stood in the doorway.

"She got lost!" Changbin suddenly exclaimed as he ran behind you down the hallway.

Chan let out a small laugh as he stood up, giving you a welcoming hug. "Did you really?"

"I'm never down on this floor!!" you exclaimed with a whine, now embarrassed as you looked down at the ground after breaking out of the hug.

Jisung laughed to himself quietly in the corner at your cuteness. Plus being forgotten by Chan to get introduced finally.