Her Journey pt.2 •OT8•

Genre: STILL ANGSTY

Word count: 2.0k

***

"Chan is a pretty important person in my life. I seriously wouldn't be here today if it weren't for him," you swallowed again, looking down the row over to Chan who was smiling proudly at you.

"He taught me so many essential things that my parents hadn't because they were so focused on my successful brothers," you said.

Hyunjin pulled his cap down to cover his face because he was getting more emotional by the minute. He was one of the closer members with you, so this was tough for him to hear. He just wants you to be happy. All of them do.

"I remember," you chuckled, holding your microphone. "Chan tried helping me with math homework and got so frustrated that he ended up googling the answer after 15 minutes of trying to remember long division,"

Chan giggled into his microphone, followed by the others as he remembered that moment himself.

"I can't do long division to save my life," Chan spoke with a laugh.

"He also brought me to New York City a couple years ago during our trainee period, but that's a story for another time."

You smiled and looked back over to him.

"He really feels like a true brother to me," you said, hearing the fans go crazy again.

Chan put his hand over his heart. He was truly touched by that sentence. He's always considered you as a loving little sister. Despite you teasing him, you truly kept him sane when the other boys were being chaotic.

You looked over to Minho next, already knowing what to say for him.

"Hi Minho," you smiled at him, watching his lips curl into a shy smile as he waved quickly your way.

"Without Minho, I wouldn't be the dancer I am today," you kept stealing glances at him as he listened closely, laughing to cover up his seriousness.

"He used to help me with choreography during our trainee period late at night because I would often get too tired during our real practice," you smiled at the memory.

Minho smiled, remembering the memorable moment as well.

"That was the first time I really got to know Minho. He wouldn't ever get frustrated with me if I got movements wrong. He always stayed patient with me," you said.

The boys collectively hummed in response, followed by fans cheering and yelling again.

"Now that we're closer, we can always joke about mistakes during practice," you explained with a small laugh, looking over to Minho who was already staring at you.

"That's all of the time now," Minho teased with a laugh, hearing the other fans laugh as well.

You looked in Changbin's direction, watching him shake his head at you.

"I really admire Changbin," you said truthfully, watching his mouth curl into a shy smile.

"Back in the trainee days, I used to copy the way he dressed and he'd call me out for it quite a few times," you laughed, hearing his little cackle.