Soft •han jisung•

Genre: soft :) (VERY)

Word count: 1k

Synopsis: after a long day of schedules for you and Jisung, you had a great idea to do skincare for each other.

***

"Honey, I'm home!" Jisung shouted through the house from the front door.

You let out a soft laugh, shaking your head at his silliness already. You set up all of the items on the bathroom counter, making it look all pretty.

"Babe?" Jisung called out, cautiously walking around the corner to see you in your shared bathroom.

"Yes?" you looked over at him.

He walked over to you and slid his arms around your waist to engulf you in a warm hug.

"Hi," he mumbled against your neck.

You let out a soft laugh and hugged him tightly.

"Hi,"

"What are you doing?" he asked, releasing you from the hug but keeping a hand on your waist as he faced the counter full of your skincare items.

You moved in front of him and put your arms out with a smile.

"Welcome to my salon!" you exclaimed excitedly, doing a little jump. "I know you've had a long day at the company, so I decided to do a skincare night for the both of us to relieve stress. What do you think?"

Jisung looked at you with loving eyes, smiling at you.

"You're cute," he said.

"I know," you replied with a smile as well.

"And smart," he complimented a second time.

"Go change into some pajamas and then we can start!" you exclaimed, spinning your boyfriend around as he ran out of the bathroom with excitement.

...

The two of you sat on your bathroom counter facing each other. Jisung had just taken your makeup off and added moisturizer to your face, so now it's your turn to do his.

"Is this supposed to burn?" Jisung asked with big eyes as he stayed still just for you.

You let out a small laugh and continued wiping his makeup off from underneath his eyes. He had a full face of makeup today, so you were sure he would feel good being barefaced.

Jisung blinked at you.

"You didn't answer me," he mumbled.

"Do you feel refreshed?" you asked, tossing the dirty makeup towelette into the trashcan behind you.

You grabbed a q-tip from the jar by your knee and dipped it in a different kind of makeup remover bottle.

"If you're referring to the burning sensation...yes," Jisung replied with a laugh, making you laugh as well.

"Good, that means it's working," you turned back to him, holding the q-tip up. "Now stay still while I remove your eyeshadow,"

"Okay," he complied, intertwining his fingers together in his criss-cross lap.

You removed the eyeshadow from his eyelids and moved down to right underneath his eye.

"Look up at the ceiling for me," you said, moving the q-tip away so he didn't get poked in the eye.

Jisung tilted his head back directly up at the ceiling. You rubbed your forehead.

"I meant just your eyes, Jisung," you said with a soft laugh.

He moved his head back down as he turned a light shade of red.

"Oh," he let out a sheepish laugh, looking up at the ceiling with his head down this time.

You smiled at his cuteness and continued removing the eyeshadow gently after gently smushing his cheeks together. He sat obediently on the counter with his hands resting on your knees and you couldn't help but notice his little smile on his face.

After you finished removing his makeup to reveal his beautiful true self, you began applying some moisturizer so his skin wasn't dried up from the makeup remover chemicals.

"Do you have a face mask?" Jisung suddenly asked with his eyes still shut.

You blinked, stopping what you were doing for a mere second to think.

"Yes, did you want to do one?" you replied, continuing to clean his cheeks.

Jisung nodded quickly, making you laugh softly. This was easily your favorite time of the day— spending time with Jisung. The two of you never have any awkward moments, rarely any fights (minus the stupid arguments over who has to clean up after dinner or do the dishes). The two of you are perfect for each other.

"You know what else we should do?" you said with your eyes filling up with excitement as Jisung opened his eyes.

He looked at you with raised eyebrows and wide eyes, waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"Painting nails-"

"no"

...

"Stay still," you heard Jisung say.

You felt Jisung's breath fanning on your face.

"Why are you so close?" you questioned in a whisper, furrowing your eyebrows.

"I want this face mask to look perfect just like you," Jisung replied, continuing to focus on a little empty space under your eye that he missed with the face mask mixture.

You let out a soft laugh, careful not to move too much so it didn't make matters worse for him.

"Thanks, but it doesn't need to look perfect if it's coming right off in ten minutes-"

"Shh!" Jisung shushed you, holding the back of your head for stability and so you wouldn't move.

You made a thin line with your lips, gesturing that you locked your mouth shut and wouldn't talk again. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in concentration, finishing up his "masterpiece" of a face mask.

Your eyes fluttered open once his touch left you. You spun around to look in the mirror and your expression dropped. Turning back around to face your boyfriend, you pointed at your face with a deadpan expression.

"You only did half of my face," you said, blinking at Jisung who let out a small laugh.

"And you look perfect like I said you would," he smiled proudly, placing his hands on his hips.

You continued looking at him in silence for a moment.

"Jisung if you don't finish this face mask-"

"OKAY OKAY-"

A/n: i adore this man too much.

GUYS IM LOSING MY TOUCH IN WRITING HELP-