Gone •Seo Changbin•

(Based off of the song, 'The Night We Met' by Lord Huron.)

Genre: angst. sorry.

Word count: 1k

***

"Y/n!" a voice shouted your name from behind you.

You turned around and saw Jisung jogging up to you down the hallway.

"Need a walking buddy?" Jisung asked with a smile, finally being able to slow down to your pace.

You only shook your head 'no' to avoid talking.

"You're still not talking?" Jisung asked with concern, beginning to walk with you down the hall at your side.

But you couldn't help yourself but to remember the person who once filled that spot.

The one who made you laugh. Smile. The one who made you feel confident and comfortable around.

The one who showed you what love was.

...

"Look over here,"

You quickly turned your head in his direction, only to blinded by his camera light.

"Changbin!" you exclaimed, covering your eyes as you stopped walking in the hall, hearing him laugh hysterically.

"What? You look cute!" Changbin laughed, zooming in on your seemingly perfect photogenic face on his phone, smiling to himself.

All you could see was blobs of color blurring your vision as you shot Changbin a glare.

"Thank you for blinding me," you punched his arm lightly, peering over his shoulder at the picture.

"You're welcome," he smiled over his shoulder at you.

"Delete that!!" you quickly exclaimed, reaching for his phone but he was quick to switch it into his other hand.

You thought you looked terrible in the picture. It made your skin way too light.

"No, you look beautiful!" Changbin shouted back, holding the phone above his head.

Then he suddenly remembered that he's only two inches taller than you. And you can reach it.

"Give me that!" you jumped up and swiped the phone out of his hand into yours.

"NOOO!" he yelled, chasing you down the hall as you deleted it off of his phone.

Suddenly, Changbin ran over and grabbed the phone but it was too late. Your picture was completely gone.

Changbin looked up at you dramatically with his mouth parted slightly.

"That was the only picture I had of you," he spoke softly, sounding disappointed.

But you only gave him a small laugh, pinching his cheek gently at his cuteness. He looked like he was giving you puppy eyes.