Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 2)

*not proofread* (sorry)

Genre: action

Word count: 1k

Synopsis: during a snowstorm that prevented you from going to school, you decided to play your favorite game. However, that fun plan goes downhill rapidly after being thrown into the video game. Will you be able to get out? Or will you be stuck in your computer forever?

(Continuation)

***

Explosions were being set off every which way. Curse this video game for having you run away from guards most of the time.

You quickly slid underneath the garage door that was almost shut all the way. Rubble slid across the floor from the blast outside.

*THUD*

The garage door slammed shut behind you with a loud thud. But it wouldn't be intact for long with those guys out there. They all had full-auto guns ready to shoot at any given moment. They even had bombs.

You quickly got up to your feet and brushed the dust and concrete off of your outfit nonchalantly.

"Assholes," you muttered under your breath.

*BANG!*

You quickly spun around with your arms covering your head for protection. Dust was flying everywhere. You didn't wait for it to settle, already knowing that the garage door was no longer there.

You began sprinting over to the escalators, jumping over the caution tape.

"Hey Genius Tech, where do I go where there aren't any bad guys?!" you shouted, running up the stairs of the broken escalator.

"Oh, so now you like my earpiece? No sarcastic answer like Minho this time?" Changbin's voice vibrated in your ear.

You stopped running once you got up to the second level after realizing they weren't going after you. You flipped off the security camera in the corner of the ceiling with a smile as you walked by, knowing that Changbin was watching from the getaway van down the street.

"Nope, just the finger," you replied innocently, continuing to roam down the hallway.

You heard Changbin sigh and type away at something.

"Go down to the basement and look for the weapons room. I think Han is down there trying to figure out the code to the vault,"

"Got it-"

Before you could even react, the windows down at the far end of the hallway in front of you blew up. Men in all black outfits with their faces covered by masks swung in through the broken wall on grappling hooks.

"What's going on? The cameras just went out on your floor!"

"BAD GUYS!" you yelled, backing up from the men that began sprinting after you.

One of them caught up to you and began swinging his fists around in attempt to punch you. You ducked down into a low crouch, swinging your leg around to sweep his legs out from underneath him in one swift move. The man fell onto the ground with a loud thud and groan.

You shot back up with surprise.

"I didn't know I could do that-"

Another man let out a scream as he charged at you from down the hall. You roundhouse kicked him straight in the stomach, making him bend over and hold his belly in pain while stumbling back a few feet. This gave you the opportunity to grab his head and jab his face into your knee. The man fell to the ground after a second of trying not to pass out.

"Cameras are back up, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm alright,"

You were too busy looking at the two guys on the floor, that you didn't realize there was a third guy behind you. He quickly pulled your head back by wrapping a wire tightly around your neck. Your breathing was instantly cut off.

No matter how hard you jabbed this guy in the ribs with your elbow, he kept his hold on the wire around your neck tight. Your face was quickly turning color with each passing second of not being able to breath.

Then suddenly, the wire fell to the ground followed by a thud of the man's body behind you.

You let out a painful gasp, falling down on all fours while trying to catch your breath without it hurting.

"You okay?" you heard Jeongin's voice get closer until you spotted a pair of boots at the corner of your eye.

You looked up at Jeongin who had a bow in his hand and held your neck in pain. There was undoubtedly a red mark there already.

"Just peachy," you replied with sarcasm.

...

Han tapped the side of his glasses, triggering holograms of the directions to get into the vault to appear in front of his eyes.

"Okay..." he breathed out, reaching for a statue on one of the shelves in front of him.

He was standing in the middle of the weapons room where the secret door to the vault supposedly was according to Changbin's maps. Hyunjin was keeping an eye out for any security who could possibly pass by.

"Come in Han" your voice rang in Han's earpiece.

"Yes~" he replied in a singsong voice, still concentrating on the odd directions his glasses provided him with.

"What's your status"

"Currently working on cracking the vault in weapons. How was the ass-kicking upstairs?" Han asked.

"Not so fun, I almost got strangled if it weren't for Pocahontas here"

Han chuckled, making Hyunjin give him a weird look considering he couldn't hear you talking.

You and Jeongin were still pretty far from the basement. Weirdly enough, you felt like you were walking in circles after seeing the same staircase three times in a row.

"You're sure we're going the right way?" Jeongin questioned your 'amazing' map reading skills.

"I think so, but Changbin's janky hologram glasses are messing me up-"

"They aren't janky, you just don't know how to use them," Changbin's voice cut you off rudely.

You opened your mouth to say something, but was quickly cut off by Jeongin screaming and your vision going black. You were being yanked backward with something covering your head.

And Changbin wasn't in your ear anymore.

*

A/n: oh yeah, im making a full story ab this. There will be a third part btwww

I'll be writing an ACTUAL story about this at some point. Later on in other chapters I will let you know in the beginning to check it out ;)

I LOVE ACTION TROPES SO MUCH-