'I had nowhere else to go' •han jisung•

Genre: enemies to lovers(?) ;)

Word count: 2.1k

Synopsis: you and Han Jisung are both well known assassins. You, being a lone wolf, and Jisung working with his crew called: 'Stray Kids'. You both have crossed paths on the similar missions and you both can't stand each other. Your smart remarks make him frustratedly flustered and he hates that you can do that to him. As for you, he just loves teasing and annoying you whenever possible. He makes missions that cross over into yours a living hell. However, this all changes one night after a mission goes wrong...

***

Blood smeared on the walls as you stumbled up the apartment steps. The cold wind wasn't helping your multiple wounds at all. It felt as though it was stinging, throbbing, freezing, and stabbing you all at the same time.

Blood was painted on your hands from trying to stop the bleeding on your sides and stomach but that wasn't nearly enough pressure. You almost fell as soon as you reached the doors to enter the apartment building.

"God damn it," you cursed under your breath, clenching your jaw tight as you walked with a limp, hunched over and clutching your side with one hand. Your other hand was scaling the walls to make sure you didn't topple over and bleed out.

You have to make it before you lose too much blood.

After a painful two minutes worth of limping down the hallway with a trail of blood drops behind you, you spotted his room number. You pressed your hand onto the wall next to the door, leaning all your weight on that one arm as you knocked weakly. You felt as though you would pass out any second.

With your eyelids getting heavier, Jisung opened the door with that typical cold expression on his face that threw daggers your way. It seemed like he didn't care about your presence. That is, until he noticed you were hurt and bleeding

His expression suddenly changed to worry as if he was unable to keep his 'cold' facade up any longer. You looked up at him, clutching your side with blood trickling down your hand.

"I had nowhere else to go," you said weakly.

Jisung gave you a look that you couldn't quite comprehend, but it was as if he was confused but relieved at the same time. You had no idea what it meant.

"What happened?" Jisung asked suddenly, stepping out of the way quickly so you could let yourself in. With the help of Jisung guiding you to the kitchen, you explained your situation briefly as it was hard to even breathe for you.

"I was on a mission and I underestimated the amount of enemies," you breathed out, plopping yourself in a chair at Jisung's small dining table in his kitchen.

Jisung was all ears as you described what they did to you while he grabbed a cleaning kit and medical kit he uses on himself whenever he gets into trouble on missions. He looked pissed every time you stole a glance at him. And you could've sworn that you heard him mutter under his breath, 'I'm going to kill whoever did this,'

Jisung pulled a chair over just inches away from you and sat down so that you were in the middle of his legs. Setting the kits down on the table beside your arm, you let out a wince as you felt a sharp pain in your side for breathing wrong. He looked at you with worry evident in his eyes.