Picture-Perfect •Hwang Hyunjin•

Genre: soft (to make up for my last one)

Word count: 2.6k

*(Not proofread)*

***

You're one of the company's most talented idol they have. All of the trainees constantly talk about your artwork throughout the building that's been there since you worked as a graphic designer for the company's logos for certain groups. Before you auditioned it be in a very popular group that is now your official group, you worked as a designer for the company. Mainly to edit posters and logos for groups or ads for the company. And JYP still hangs them up in remembrance of your first job.

However, graphic design felt...different from real art.

Your artwork started off as small little doodles on the sides of your test papers when you finished before the other students, and then your little sketches gradually got more and more detailed as the years went on.

So that's when you decided to make it a real hobby. Meaning, doing art everyday and sharing tips with your fans over social media. And of course, you naturally got even better over the years of doing art.

...

You gently swished your brush around in the dirty paint water you had just recently applied to your painting. Taking the 'cleaned' brush out of the water, you gently tapped the excess of the liquid out so the color wouldn't be too watery. You slowly swiped a darker yellow color from the palette and applied it to your canvas.

You had just recently visited Jeju Island with your band mates for filming, but due to your busy schedule you couldn't do what you wanted to. Which was roam around the island and paint every beautiful piece of scenery your eyes laid on. So you did the only thing you could. Take pictures of the scenery you wanted to paint back at home.

So now, you're painting a beautiful pink and yellow sunset on the last night of being in Jeju Island.

You tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear that slid across your cheek, getting in your way of painting the sunset. You were half way done with the sunset portion which was the last of the painting. You bent your neck back down, sliding the yellow on your brush back across the canvas to create the ombré affect of the sky in the picture on your phone screen.

"Hey Hyung-" a voice suddenly called out but quickly stopped talking after spotting you.

You suddenly looked up at one of Chan's fellow members standing in the door with wide eyes and a red blush spreading across his cheeks from embarrassment. Then you realized that it was Hwang Hyunjin to be more specific.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I thought Chan Hyung was in here," Hyunjin said in a hurry, reaching for the door knob to quickly shut himself out and cut his humiliation short.

You let out a soft laugh, holding the door open for him to come inside.

"It's okay," you motioned to the sofa for him to sit on behind your chair. Hyunjin nervously stepped back inside and sat down on the far end of the sofa.

You and Hyunjin had both talked off camera quite a few times. Most of the times you only got to see him were when both of your groups had to switch after using the only practice room the company has. You eventually got to exchange numbers just the day before leaving for Jeju Island, but because of your schedule, you weren't able to contact him. To be honest, it made you a little sad.