Dance Practice •danceracha•

(Not proofread)

(9th member!)
Genre: ...funny? I think?

Word count: 898

Synopsis: a tiresome practice night with danceracha :)

***

You laid on your back on the sofa at the back wall, listening to the heavy steps of the three boys dancing to 'Wow'.

The day was already long with practice and lessons back to back. Vocal lessons, Japanese lessons, dance practice, etc. You were exhausted to say the least. But, because your manager wants you to practice your dancing skills one more time before sunrise, you had to go to the practice room with your three other colleagues.

"Y/n~~" you heard your name get sung aloud.

Diverting your gaze from your bright phone screen, you turned your hooded head over to look at Hyunjin skipping over to you with a big smile on his face.

His face was slightly glistening with sweat from dancing so hard. He always went beyond expectations with his dance and rapping skills.

But Minho and Felix only looked merely winded compared to Hyunjin. And you were dressed comfortably and warmly in Felix's grey jacket and your black sweatpants.

"Ah, stop right there!" you exclaimed, immediately putting a hand on Hyunjin's chest to prevent him from laying on top of you like he was just about to do.

His eyes went wide with confusion. "Why?"

You looked him up and down before studying his glistening skin. You blinked a couple of times.

"You are sweaty and probably smell," you stated in the nicest way possible. It isn't a nice thing to say to begin with, but it was true.

Hyunjin's mouth fell agape at your sudden honesty. But that was cut short when Felix and Minho suddenly burst out into a short and loud laugh.

"Give Hyunjin a hug, you need to shower later at home anyway," Minho chimed into the conversation, making your eyebrows raise at his boldness.

"Says the one who didn't even brush his teeth this morning," you clapped back, sitting up straight to get a better look at the boy standing five feet from you.

Felix and Hyunjin shot each other a wide-eyed look. They wouldn't dare talk back to Minho, especially after the tissue incident. It's always a shock to them whenever you talk back to Minho because it seems like you don't care about the consequences of your actions. And usually there are no consequences since he thinks your scary when you get mad.

Minho didn't say anything and just ran his fingers through his hair in attempt to fix the messy hat hair. You looked back at Hyunjin who still stood in front of you, wanting nothing more than to be clingy with you.

"Fine," you caved in with a sigh, releasing your hand from his chest that held him captive.

A smile sprung onto his beautiful bare face. He laid down on the sofa with his head resting in your lap and your legs underneath his arms and shoulders. You resumed back to scrolling on your phone after you laid back down with your head resting on the little pillow.

"Hyung, can you do a handstand?" you heard Felix ask Minho. As if he called your own name, you looked over at the two.

Minho's lips curved into a quick smile as he wiped his hands on his jacket, backing up a few steps. You and Hyunjin watched in amusement from the sofa. Felix backed away, afraid to be hit by Minho's flying feet if he goes tumbling forward.

"Here I go," Minho said in a small voice.

In the blink of an eye, Minho went forward with his feet in the air. He surprisingly stayed up pretty well until he almost went too far that would have resulted in a backbend with a broken back.

Minho stood back up straight, his face all red from the blood rushing to his head. He smiled at Felix.

"Yea, I can do a handstand," he stated, putting his hands on his hips.

"Not very well," Hyunjin mumbled with his lips in a pout, going through his photos on his phone.

Minho's head snapped toward Hyunjin, his eyebrows raised and eyes wide with surprise. Did Hyunjin just talk back to Minho?

As if Hyunjin felt Minho's stare melt his skin, he nervously looked up at him and already noticed his death glare. Minho then began walking over to Hyunjin and you on the sofa, directly past Felix who looked clueless. He was clueless.

"Y/N!!" Hyunjin screamed, pulling you up into a seated position so he could hide behind you from Minho.

You looked from Hyunjin, the scared and petrified one, to Minho, the scary and determined-to-get-Hyunjin one. You smiled and sat up, leaving Hyunjin out in the open as if he were bait.

Hyunjin screamed and jumped off of the sofa. It was like a Tom and Jerry scene right before yours and Felix's very eyes. And it was very entertaining.

"Can you teach me how to do the splits, Y/n?" Felix raised his voice over Hyunjin's terrifying yelling and Minho's heavy footsteps.

You nodded your head with a smile as if nothing was happening around the two of you.

A/n: you have no idea how long it took me just to write this piece of garbage. But I had to post something after almost seven days of not posting a chapter!