Babysitting (pt.2) •han jisung•

(Continuation)

(Not proofread)

***

"Get it all out..." you tried comforting Jisung as you rubbed his back, looking away from him in disgust.

Jisung's head was currently hovering over the toilet bowl after feeling like throwing up at least three times. And he did twice. You could only feel bad for him and attempt to keep him company while he feels like shit. But part of you can't help but blame him a little bit for drinking so hard with his friends. And showing up at the house in the middle of the night.

Jisung was still a little out of it, but most of the alcohol was out of his system now thank god.

"I feel shitty," Jisung mumbled, his voice slightly echoey from the toilet bowl which made you breath out a slight laugh.

You patted his back gently, making a thin line with your lips.

"I bet you do. Let this be a lesson learned," you said to him as you stood up, your touch disappearing from his body.

He lifted his head and watched you exit the bathroom as if you just left him alone in the middle of nowhere with no hopes of finding a way back. But in reality, you were just in the kitchen making coffee for him.

Only two minutes pass when you heard him calling your name. You let out a sigh and abandoned the coffee being made on your kitchen counter as you headed back to Jisung in your bathroom.

"What?" you asked, turning the corner to see him sitting on the tile floor with his legs out in front of him.

His once stressed expression quickly faded to a relived one as soon as he laid eyes on you. He let out a long sigh and put a hand on his chest with his eyes closed.

"I thought you left," he breathed out, opening his eyes to see you still looking down at him.

You furrowed your brows and leaned on the door frame, crossing your arms.

"Why do you think I would leave you?" you questioned the vulnerable boy with messy hair sitting on your bathroom floor.

"Because you think I'm annoying," Jisung replied in a heartbeat, grabbing onto the edge of the sink to hoist himself up to his feet.

You stood up straight, looking at him in disbelief. Sure he can get annoying at times, but that wouldn't make you leave him. You're roommates. And even better, best friends.

"I don't think you're annoying-"

"You do," he cut your words short.

You watched him attempt to fix his hair before he proceeded to begin to brush his teeth. How could he say that? You have been trying to help him and comfort him all night long. Perhaps it was just the 'drunk words are sober thoughts' situation, but that wouldn't make it any better.

Jisung gave you a quick glance after rinsing his mouth clean, realizing that you never walked away.

"Jisung," you said, walking closer to him. "You aren't annoying at all."

He wouldn't look you in the eyes. You held the sides of his face and turned his head so he would finally look at you. His skin was so soft under your touch.

You looked into his eyes for a moment.

"You are having a hangover, and I am tired. Both of us are being annoying to each other right now, okay?" you attempted to get this information through his thick skull, but he didn't seem to want to listen.

Jisung only nodded slightly, your hands still holding the sides of his face. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest as he realized you weren't letting go. This was his chance. His moment. The one important thing he has been waiting to do ever since he developed those secret feelings.

His lips suddenly pressed onto yours, catching you completely off guard. Taking your top lip captive, you found yourself melting in this kiss. Why weren't you stopping him?

The taste of mint lingered on your lips as you both slowly pulled away from each other. You looked at him with surprise, however his expression wasn't too far off from yours. He didn't think he would ever muster up the courage to finally kiss you.

"Wh-"

"Y/n I've always liked you," Jisung's arms found their way around your waist as your arms wrapped around his neck.

Being taken aback was an understatement for you. Just a few hours ago, Jisung was wasted out of his mind. And now, he's confessing to you?

"You've always treated me good despite how I may have treated you. I know I haven't said the nicest things before, but that didn't matter to you. You've always seen the good in me, Y/n,"

Your heart felt like it would burst any second. It all made sense. He was drinking lately because he wanted to finally confess, so he thought he needed to be drunk in order to do so. How crazy is he?

Jisung's eyes flickered down to your lips for a mere second before finding your gaze once again. You were baffled. But you couldn't say you didn't like him because that wouldn't be true.

You pulled Jisung closer to you, both of your heartbeats merging into one. You let out a smile.

"I like you too, Jisung," you watched his eyes light up with shock. He didn't expect you to like him back at all.

"I would kiss you again but I feel absolutely terrible," Jisung told you with complete honesty, almost whining at the fact that he couldn't kiss you again quite yet.

You let out a small laugh and let him go before he pukes again.

"I'll get your coffee, Hangover boy," you said with a small smile, turning on your heel as you exited the bathroom.

"I love you-"

"Not there yet Jisung,"

"Okay-"

A/n: I feel like I could have done better but writers block is hitting me like a truck right now

Also...I'm thinking about writing my very own original character, "romantic" hockey story. (Not stray kids). What do y'all think?? There would be no smut because...well just no. Not my thing.

I really want to, but I feel like no one will read it since it isn't fan fiction and there's no smut bc y'all are freaky in here.

I'll update you guys if I make up my mind!

And the Breaking the Fourth Wall story will be coming out, I just don't know when yet. (IM SORRY🙏)