Video Game Night •lee felix•

(*not proofread*)

Genre: sorta funny (if you think I'm funny that is 🤨)

Word count: 919

Synopsis: Felix wanted to show you how to play his games that he plays at the dorm as a little late night date for the two of you.

***

"The Wi-Fi's back up!" Felix shouted happily, running back into his bedroom.

You lifted your head up off of his pillow and shot up off his bed over to his gaming set up. You quickly sat down at his chair and stuck your tongue out at him.

"You're too slow," you teased, putting his wireless headphones on your head.

He only smiled down at you and sat on your lap with no warning. You looked at him with surprise as he wrapped your arms around his own waist so he didn't fall off.

"I'll just sit on your lap then," he said unbothered.

You turned to face his computer screen and waited for the game to load in.

"Why wasn't the wifi working before?" you asked your boyfriend, resting your chin on his shoulder so you could see the screen better.

"Jeongin opened a link in an email that he shouldn't have," Felix replied, sounding unamused as if it was a daily thing.

"Ah," you said.

Once Felix's game loaded, you picked up the controller and began the game. You had no clue what you were doing, but if it was a shooting game it couldn't be too hard. You'd figure it out sooner or later after a couple tries.

You had your character standing behind a corner as it reloaded its gun. But before you got to even move again, someone came up behind your character and shot him in the back.

GAME OVER

Felix let out a laugh and looked down at your face to see what your reaction was. You looked at the screen in disbelief with your mouth hanging open.

"That's just unfair!" you whined, looking up at Felix.

He chuckled and draped his arm behind your neck.

"I was still reloading,"

After a few more tries that resulted in death of your character, you began getting annoyed and ran low with patience. Felix was getting a little scared to say the least with your reactions. You rarely get mad at things, so this was making him a little frightened since he has never seen this side of you before.

You grabbed the controller as Felix fed you a pepero stick. You pressed play and sat up straight with Felix still on your lap.

"Y/n...you know this is supposed to be a fun video game date night, right?" Felix asked cautiously, fearing that you would snap at him because of how fed up with the game you were.

"It is fun." you replied in a monotone voice, eyes glued to the screen as you had your character reload its gun in a safe and hidden area on the map.

Felix pressed his lips together and turned his head to watch the game in which you were playing very intensely and seriously. No matter how much the game angered you, you had to win at least one time.

Only in a matter of seconds, you got killed. For the 7th time. You let your hands fall onto the table in frustration.

"Let me show you how it's done," Felix said, reaching for the controller in your hand.

You ripped your hand away, "Back off, I'm going to kill everyone in this game"

"Okay then-"

After dying one more time, you gave up and let Felix play his beloved game in which you couldn't understand.

You complained to him for five minutes straight about how the other players didn't even give you a chance to walk ten feet out of the safe zone in the game. He thought your frustration was adorable, but he would never say that to your face unless he wanted to get ripped apart limb by limb.

You rested your head on his back and kept your arms secured around his waist while he focused on his game. His eyes were big in concentration. You were growing tired, though. You wished you could stay up later than midnight, but you had a long day of work today. So it would be physically impossible for you to stay up without passing out on the floor.

"Felix," you mumbled against his back, closing your eyes slowly. It felt so good to close them.

"Hm?" he hummed, still playing the game.

You lifted your head up and slowly opened your eyes, finding them heavier than before.

"I'm going to go to sleep," you said quietly.

He paused his game and took his headset off, placing it on the table before he stood up off of your lap. You stood up and walked over to his bed, flopping onto it. Felix let out a laugh and went over to you, laying down at your side.

"You can keep playing, Lix," you lifted your head up, looking at Felix with tiredness evident in your expression.

He smiled softly and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

"It's okay. I'd rather sleep than play the game that you couldn't beat," he smiled innocently at you, crawling under the covers.

You sat up and looked at him.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault those kids online weren't giving me a chance," you continued to argue as you got under the covers.

"One of my teammates even killed me!"

A/n: idk what games Felix plays but...ANYWAY