The Big City •Bang Chan•

Platonic Imagine!
(This takes place during Chan and 'Y/n's' trainee years predebut)
Enjoy!

Genre: 🧍‍♂️idk.

Word count: 1.5k

***

"Y/n..."

Silence.

"Y/n" someone spoke louder, making you move your head around.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Chan standing above you, half asleep just like you. His hair was all messy and his face was swollen from just waking up a few minutes ago to get you up and moving.

"You need to get ready for the flight," Chan whispered groggily, careful not to wake the other members up from their beauty sleep. Especially Minho who was sleeping above you.

You slowly nodded, watching Chan waddle out of the room to get his things ready. After stretching every single limb by sprawling out on your bed, you decided to finally get up to get your things ready to make sure you have everything.

You were so excited to finally leave Korea to visit New York City with Chan. You haven't even left Korea to visit any other place in your life. So, it was Chan's idea to bring you along with him to go to a Twice concert in New York City. One of, if not the, busiest cities out there.

You sat on your bathroom counter, brushing your teeth lazily as you fought your eyelids to stay open. If the flight wasn't at 3:00am you'd be way more excited to get your things ready. But you couldn't deny, it was a pretty exciting thing despite your tiredness.

You threw one of your plain dark blue oversized hoodies and comfy grey sweatpants on with your beige slides. You felt so comfy and warm since the boys liked it freezing cold in the dorm.

You then triple checked everything you were bringing with you to New York City. Earbuds (for the plane), charger, clothes, shoes, hair products, makeup, etc. All of the important necessities that you cannot forget.

You grabbed your phone and slid it into your pants pocket just as you left the room with your suitcase and backpack, quietly shutting the door behind you.

Wandering into the kitchen where Chan was, you saw him grabbing a two drinks for the both of you since the car ride would be long to the airport.

"You have everything?" Chan asked, looking up at you as he put a black cap on over his hair.

You nodded, not having enough energy to speak or make a sound yet.

"Money, clothes, charger, earbuds, phone?" Chan began naming out items that you already had, mainly the ones in your backpack, as you nodded in response.

You sort of zoned out as Chan took your suitcase for you and headed out to the front door. You trailed along behind him, still halfway out of it and dragging your feet on the floor. Chan grabbed his keys and walked out the front door, holding it open for you.

"Okay, here we gooo!" Chan exclaimed, locking the door behind him as he did small joyful jumps while you stood there exhausted out of your mind. But, you gave him a tired but excited smile to let him know that you could hear him.