Warm-Hearted •lee minho•

(This is for all of you Stays out there that are cold 24/7 like me)

*not proofread*

Genre: soft-ish

Word count: 1.1k

Synopsis: while shooting a music video with the Kids, you were put into very lightweight clothes as your uniform by your stylist. So naturally, you got freezing very fast despite having many blankets, hand warmers, and even jackets. Thankfully, Minho noticed your suffering.

***

You stood in front of the screen, watching the chorus part in which you all had just filmed. You were trying to focus on finding any mistakes, but continued shaking uncontrollably which made it difficult to.

It was at least 25 or 30 degrees outside while filming, and your outfit wasn't helping at all. Your stylist had to put you into a cropped, black tank top and a neon green mesh long sleeve over it, with neon green cargo pants. Except your pants were tied together on the side, making you feel every frigid breeze pierce your legs.

"Okay, that looks good," Chan said from your right. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets.

He must be cold, too. He was wearing a crop top (per usual) and pants.

"Does everybody agree, or shall we do it once more?" the director asked loudly so everyone heard.

Everyone shook their heads and agreed with Chan that everything looked good before they broke apart for break time. You turned and walked over past a few staff members with your teeth practically chattering. You stopped at your reserved chair in which a hoodie was draped on.

"It's so cold," you heard Felix say from beside you.

You nodded and clenched your teeth together so they'd stop chattering. The last thing you wanted was one of the boys noticing you freezing to death and giving you everything they have just so you'd be warm. Plus, Chan told you to bring a jacket and you told him that it wouldn't be too cold. So you didn't want Chan to scold you for not listening to him.

You zipped the hoodie up, but felt the cold fabric hit your skin. The hoodie that was supposed to keep you warm only made you colder.

You breathed out, watching your breath float up into thin air as you stuffed your shaking hands into your pockets. You then turned around to walk back over to your director so you could rewatch the clip, but you bumped directly into someone's chest.

You looked up and saw Minho standing there.

"Sorry Minho," you quickly apologized.

Just as you were about to walk past him to resume going over to your director, Minho's arm stopped you from walking. You stumbled back after he pulled you back in front of him by the shoulders.

"You're freezing," he spoke with a straight face, but his eyes held a worrying twinkle in them just for you.

"I'm okay," you denied his worrying, attempting to walk past him again but his hold was too strong for you.

You stood back in front of him, feeling your teeth chatter again. Then your whole body got hit by a shiver after a cold breeze passed by. Your sweatshirt wasn't doing anything because you could feel the wind through the fabric against your torso. Right in that moment, you were mentally cursing at yourself for not bringing a jacket like Chan told you to.

"No you're not," Minho stated, taking your hands out of your pockets into his warmer ones.

You looked at him with big eyes full of surprise at his actions.

Your fingers hit one of the hand warmers in his pocket and you clung onto it as if it would disappear any second. It felt so good against your almost numb hands.

You let out a sigh as you felt another severe shiver get sent through your body. Minho looked down at you, noticing how you continued to shiver every few seconds. Your face even had a light tint of red all over it from the cold.

Minho let out a sigh.

Suddenly, the warmth was ripped away from you. You looked up at Minho and saw him unzipping his jacket.

"What are you doing?" you asked Minho who had his arms open.

"I'm much warmer than the hand warmers in my pockets," he replied, waving his hands at you as a signal to get inside of his jacket.

He was wearing a big coat that looked pretty oversized, which meant it was big enough for the both of you to be in at the same time.

You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his waist, pressing the side of your face against his chest. His body tensed from your cold touch, but his warmth felt so nice against your numb skin that you forgot how he must feel. Minho wrapped his jacket around your shoulders and zipped it back up, careful to not accidentally get your hair caught.

"Ah...you are warmer than the hand warmer," you mumbled against his chest, hearing and feeling his heartbeat quicken from your words.

Minho let out a small chuckle and kept his arms securely wrapped around you. You couldn't lie, you felt super flustered by his actions. But he's just being kind enough to keep you warm so you don't freeze to death.

Another breeze passed by. You pulled Minho closer against your body, gripping his shirt in your hands.

"I'm not going anywhere, Y/n," Minho chuckled, sending vibrations through his chest.

"Sorry," you apologized quietly, glancing up at him only to see him looking down at you already.

You quickly diverted your gaze back over to the hardworking staff members a few feet away.

"What's this?" a voice spoke out from behind you.

Both you and Minho turned so you could see who was talking. Turns out, it was Jeongin.

"What are you two doing?" he asked, all bundled up in a jacket and a scarf.

"Trying to survive from the cold," you replied, holding onto Minho tightly, still craving more of his warmth.

Your fingers finally returned their somewhat normal feeling after being against Minho for so long.

Jeongin looked at the two of you, unable to stop himself from smiling. Minho, who you couldn't see, was glaring at Jeongin so he wouldn't say anything else about the situation. Minho never really shows affection towards you, especially like this. But he will always get you food or anything you ask if you really need it. So this was a sight to see for Jeongin.

"Okay..." Jeongin trailed off, turning around to walk back over to the snack table.

Jeongin laughed in the distance just before you heard someone take a picture off to the side of you and Minho. You both turned your heads to see Hyunjin smiling at you innocently.

"Cute," he said.

A/n: me literally writing this while not being able to feel my fingers. It isn't even that cold in my room but my hands say otherwise!