Reputation Destroyer •OT8/9th member•

*(warning?)*: if you are squeamish to body injuries, this imagine may not be for you. I'm a psycho and like writing stories where characters are hurt, which is what is in this imagine.

Sorry not sorry! (I also may come out with a second part to this since there's too much to write in one chapter as you can see because of how long it is.)

Word count: 2222

.

Quick summary: you are the 9th member of Stray Kids. You've never had any injuries or anything like that while dancing. At least nothing worse than a paper cut or bruise from walking into a wall around the dorm. But this time, due to the tiniest mistake, you experienced something much worse than a paper cut. Something that could ruin your dancing career.

***

You rarely made any mistakes during practice. You were always prepared to correct yourself before the move you were worried on, and you always kept an eye on the others to see if they made any mistakes. Perhaps it was the perfectionist in you that made you like this, but it helped you a ton whenever you had to perform.

However, today you weren't tuned in all the way. You kept finding yourself zoning out when dancing which made you a little sloppy and behind. Yet you couldn't even correct yourself because of how out of it you were.

The reason why you were zoning out deep into your endless thoughts, was because of your mom. She was frustrated with you not visiting her back in your hometown. If it weren't for your schedules, you would go and surprise her, but you were too swamped every day back to back. She just didn't understand that you, being an idol, is busy and very tiring.

She kept calling and texting throughout the night. Each text progressively got more and more mean and cruel. So you ended up crying yourself to sleep because you were too stubborn to not listen to her hurtful words.

A hand suddenly landed on your shoulder, making you practically jump out of your skin. Turning around, you saw Chan standing on your left.

"You scared me," you said with a slight laugh, bending over to hide your tired smile. Although Chan looked worried.

"Are you okay?" he asked, crouching down in front of you since you still had your hands on your legs.

You only nodded your head and stood up straight with your hands on your hips, pushing away the thoughts from last night. Chan, too, stood up and didn't protest.

"Are you going to be up for the stunt today? You seem exhausted already," Chan asked with a slight laugh, hoping you would laugh as well.

You nodded quickly, snapping yourself back into reality. "Yes, yeah. Of course,"

Chan nodded his head and gave you a smile with a pat on the head. He went over to the person whom was working on replaying the music for all of you so you could practice without having to worry about pausing and unpausing the music every time.

You felt like you could breathe freely again once he walked away to play your stunt part. You hadn't practiced it too much with Changbin and Jeongin, who you have to do your stunt in between, so it's going to be a little different.

"Okay, let's practice the stunt part," Chan announced with a loud clap from his hands.

He called Changbin and Jeongin over as he approached you in the middle of the room. The stunt, was supposed to be you doing a round off in between Changbin and Jeongin onto their shoulders. Easy, right? That's if they can catch you.