SKZ in a Horror Film (9th member included)

Theme: reaction
OT8
9th member (y/n)

Stray Kids in a horror film
———

(Killer is chasing them)

-Bang Chan: "wait wait wait! Get Changbin, he's the problematic one-"
Chan would definitely try bargaining or compromising with the killer as a diversion for the others to escape.

-Lee Minho: "YOU RUN SLOW!"
Minho definitely would outrun the killer and insult the killer at the same time. He's multitalented.

-Seo Changbin: "WAIT I DROPPED MY CHIPS-"
Would definitely still continue to eat while running from the killer. And possibly sacrifice a piece of food to throw at the killer, too.

-Hwang Hyunjin: "is he still chasing us?"
Would definitely try to seduce the killer from killing them. Or have a dance battle.

-Y/n Y/l/n: *gets knife thrown past her into the wall* "YOU MISSED ME!"
Definitely calls the killer names, flips him off, etc. And definitely the main reason why they all get chased.

-Han Jisung: "OH MY GOD! IS THAT A KNIFE HE HAS?"
Clueless as to why they're all being chased but runs faster than everyone else because he's scared of the killer's gory mask.

-Lee Felix: "I'LL MAKE YOU BROWNIES IF YOU DON'T KILL ME!"
He's clumsy, but somehow escapes the killer as he runs away.

-Kim Seungmin: "he should have bought a gun. Would have been way more efficient,"
Definitely over being chased and just wants to be killed already.

-Yang Jeongin: "STRANGER DANGER!"
Definitely holds up a cross sign with his fingers at the killer.

.

(Hiding from the killer)

-Bang Chan: *making sure everyone is still together and doing a head count*

-Lee Minho: *whispers* "his breath stinks,"

-Seo Changbin: *opens a bag of chips noisily*

-Hwang Hyunjin: *keeping watch by the doorway with a bat*

-Y/n Y/l/n: *keeping the younger ones calm and quiet*

-Han Jisung: *nervously tapping his feet and pacing around*

-Lee Felix: *staying by Y/n's side since he feels the safest with her*

-Kim Seungmin: *helping Hyunjin to keep watch*

-Yang Jeongin: *staying with Bang Chan and Y/n*

A/n: idk what this was, but I couldn't get the idea out of my head so I wrote it. I may write a proper horror imagine in the future, too ;). Stay tuned for that