Chan's Room •9th member•

Genre: soft

Word count: 1.4K

***

It's been a long work day.

Your entire day was filled back to back with singing lessons, dancing lessons, lyric writing, more dance and singing lessons...and you didn't get one break. Besides your lunch break, but you were too hungry to take a nap.

So, you just stocked up on caffeine. It worked in the moment, but now you were gradually crashing into sleepiness.

You found yourself laying on Chan's sofa, hands tucked into your pockets and hood on over your head for warmth and to hide your face if you ended up falling asleep. Lucky you had a mask on just in case your face got a little swollen.

Chan was practically inside of his computer with how focused he was on his work. But he didn't fail to check up on you every few minutes. He never spoke, he would always just spin around in his chair to see if you were asleep. Of course, you stared right back at him. And then the two of you would just end up laughing because the sound of his chair squeaking would be funny.

Your eyelids suddenly weighed a ton, becoming close to impossible to keep them open. So you just gave in and closed them.

A few minutes later, you woke up to something heavy on your chest. And your entire body.

You slowly opened your eyes, still wanting more sleep considering it's only been five minutes, and saw a sleeping Quokka on you. He was passed out and did not even care that he was laying on you. You weren't protesting, though. It was quite comfortable.

And he was warm. Bonus points!

You snuggled up to Jisung without realizing that you disturbed his slumber, and fell back asleep again with ease. He slowly opened his eyes, not bothering to move his head considering his head was turnt in the direction of Chan's computer that was in perfect view for him.

Chan glanced in the reflection of his left desktop screen, seeing that Jisung was awake.

"Did you check her pulse?" Chan asked, making sure he was quiet to not disturb you as you slept underneath Jisung.

Jisung lifted his head up with a confused face. "No...why?"

"Because I'm surprised that you haven't suffocated the poor girl," Chan replied with a soft laugh, turning around in his chair to look at the two younger members laying together like two koalas who can't get enough of each other.

The squeaking of his chair was more than enough to wake you up. Your eyes slowly fluttered open to both Jisung and Chan talking about something you couldn't decipher considering you were still more than half asleep.

You took in a deep inhale and stretched your whole body as much as you could, making Jisung's eyes go wide. Then you heard Chan let out his contagious laugh, holding his chest as he leaned back in his chair.

"She's awake isn't she-" Jisung asked with pure fear written all over his face. Chan only nodded, still laughing.

The reason behind Jisung mentally freaking tf out, is because if you wake up to a member annoying you or laying with you without your permission, it's a 50/50 percent chance that they will get cussed out by you or chased if they decide to run. But for Jisung, you have a soft spot. Mainly for the younger members. Plus Hyunjin.