"I Love You, Mom" •9th member•

(This contains most of the members, but like I said in the past, it's a little difficult to include every single one of them. Please don't come after me if I don't add in your bias or smth like that)

Enjoy!

Quick summary:

You were on your way back from your mother's funeral. You thought that nobody knew what was happening since the date wasn't released to the public, but you thought wrong. Never in a million years would you think this could ever happen to you.

***

You focused on the rain droplets that seemed to be racing each other down the car window. Of course the weather decided to be gloomy on your mother's funeral day. But you couldn't decide whether that was better than a sunny day when you were supposed to be burying your mother.

The other members had attended the funeral as well to pay respects and to be there for you and the rest of your family. However, you chose to ride in a car alone. You didn't need them seeing you cry nonstop all the way from your hometown to Seoul. Which was a painful long ride.

The others couldn't help but talk amongst themselves about you. They felt sad themselves considering they were close with your mother, but they were mostly worried about you.

As you were driving on the road through a neighboring town of Seoul, you swore that you saw a flashing light. It was too quick to tell though.

You sat up, looking out the window just in time to capture two motorcyclists on one motorcycle. The one in the back was holding up a fancy camera your way. You quickly slid down in your seat, hiding your face as much as possible.

Who the hell do these people think they are?

The flash suddenly went again, but on the other side. Now both sides, non-stop. Your heart was beating too fast. And you were alone.

"Who is that?" you asked your driver, although he was too distracted by the lights that he only muttered out an 'I don't know' while trying to get away.

It kept going on for the next five minutes. How inconsiderate these people were mind boggled you. Until a third paparazzi on a motorcycle came out from in front of your car, blinding your driver in the blink of an eye.

Your car suddenly swerved and slid across the wet pavement out of control. Before you could react, the car was rolling down the road like a barrel. Only a lot less smooth. You grabbed onto anything you could to brace yourself, but by the time you did, the car stopped moving. You were upside down.

You opened your eyes, finding yourself looking at the ceiling of the car. You weren't even touching the seat at this point. But thank god for your seat belt or else you wouldn't be here.

Your hair dangled above your head as you pressed onto your seatbelt, releasing you from your seat. You hit the ceiling with a thud, letting out a painful groan. Tons of glass stabbed through your palms, but you didn't care at the moment.

"Sir," you managed to say as you shook your driver's shoulder trying to get his attention. No response.

You tried again, and even checked his pulse. It was faint.

The windshield was all smashed in, your driver had injuries to his head and neck, and the inside of the car was soaked from the rain on the road. It wasn't processing in your mind what had just happened.

You crashed. You were in a car accident.

Noticing how your driver was unconscious, you carefully crawled your way toward the smashed in window in the backseat.