How Stray Kids would do your hair •reaction?•

Bang Chan:

-i feel like chan would try his absolute best to make you look even more gorgeous than you already are. He would try so hard to do a normal braid. And it wouldn't look terrible, but it would look perfect. He would purse his lips in concentration which ended up making you laugh because he was taking it so seriously. All you wanted was your hair to be out of your face for practice, but this man wanted you to look perfect while doing so.

Lee Minho:

-Minho is unpredictable. I feel like he would make you look funny at first, knotting your hair up on the top of your head and call you Cindy Lou Who with the funniest giggle. But then once he saw that you were unamused with his humor, he decided to actually try his best with what you requested. Which was just a low ponytail. It would be lose, but he wouldn't actually be terrible at it like you expected. He would also probably call you cute while he was teasing you about looking like Cindy Lou Who.

Seo Changbin:

-this man would literally drop everything to do your hair even if he wasn't too good with hair ties. If you requested him something easy to do with your hair, he would tell you to challenge him. Which resulted in you telling him to Dutch braid your hair.
"Your hair can be Dutch?"
-He wouldn't know what that meant, so you laughed at him and asked him to just tie your hair back into a low bun. He wouldn't be too shabby at it, either. It's like his hidden talent. It wouldn't be the perfect 'ballerina' bun, but it would stay throughout your practice. And Changbin would be hella proud of his work. He would for sure drag you around, showing off your hair to the members.

Hwang Hyunjin:

-I think we know how he would do your hair. This man does his own hair before practices and looks so good while doing it.
-Hyunjin would try making you look just like him during practices. His go-to is a ponytail. He would take out little strands of hair around your face to make it look messy but neat at the same time. Perks of a perfectionist. Hyunjin would for sure call you two twins after he's done with your hair because he can't help but notice how similar you look with the hairstyle.
-he would most likely ask you to do his hair in return for doing yours. But you can't complain.

Han Jisung:

-messy. So very messy.
-I feel like he wouldn't even know how to begin a braid despite you doing it in front of him multiple times. It would end up looking like a rats nest since he never brushed your hair. He would probably start whining after seeing you take your hair out that he just styled 'with care' for you. But then he'd resort to a normal ponytail which you had to explain step by step for him so it wouldn't fall out.
-you would definitely have a lot to teach this boy.

Lee Felix:

-I feel like this is Felix's hidden talent. Especially with having sisters, he would definitely execute the perfect high bun for you with all the practice he's had.
-he would literally not stop until the bun was perfect and he made sure that it wouldn't loosen up when dancing. You found it so adorable how focused he was on it, too.
-it may not be the greatest ballerina bun ever, but it was certainly stable and secure. Felix is full of surprises. (Like the trailer from earlier today, MY GOD.)

Kim Seungmin:

-Seungmin is probably the same as Jisung. Despite him thinking that your ponytail in which he styled looks good, you probably wouldn't go out in public like that.
-throughout the styling process, you would give him tips on how to make the ponytail more secure, smooth, higher up, etc., and Seungmin would of course learn and listen the entire time. He wants to make sure that he's prepared for the next time you ask him for help with your hair if you're too tired to do it yourself.

Yang Jeongin:

-he will put 100% of effort into styling your hair the exact way you want it. However, when you told him to braid your hair he ended up getting frustrated because he thought it didn't look pretty enough. You thought it was funny at his facial expressions, but you suppressed your laughter so you didn't make him feel bad.
-after seeing that braiding didn't work, he would resort to a normal low ponytail. Easy enough, right? Not for Jeongin. Your hair would get wrapped around the hair tie which made the look all messy, and guess what. Jeongin got mad at that, too.
-he would end up just taking your hair down and tell you that it looks better down anyway as he walked away completely frustrated.

A/n: stay tuned for ot8 imagines ;). I haven't done one in a while, right?

I also wanted to just say a couple of things. I haven't really been in the right mindset lately, especially with the stress of school. But also with my personal life.

I just genuinely feel lonely, which is why I am going to be expressing it through these chapters within a story. I'll probably cringe at these in the near future, but hey, at least I'm self-aware 😃