Drive •bang chan•

You see what a did there...;)

WE ALL KNOW CHAN WROTE IT LETS BE HONEST-

Genre: action

Word count: 3.5k (...it's a long one. I apologize)

Synopsis: ever since your little brother Felix became ill, your family hasn't been financially stable with all of his treatments and hospital bills coming in at once. So, with your knowledge of cars, you decided to race professionally for the money and became one of the best racers out there. But this was the place you'd least expect to find a new friendship...or more.

(This one's on the longer side, so buckle up ;)

(I also suggest listening to some racing music while reading for better experience)

***

"Y/N VILLAN IS MAKING HER WAY PAST SECOND PLACE IN A HEARTBEAT!" the broadcaster yelled through his microphone from the tower.

The sound of the sports cars shook the whole arena. Everyone was on the edge of their seats in anticipation of you winning this race just like every other race. Some hardcore fans even traveled all the way to each state just to see you win the world races. And you won practically all of them.

A grin played on your lips as you turned the wheel on the last quick lap. This was it. You'd be winning 30 grand if you won this race.

You checked your mirror as your foot was pressed down almost all the way on the gas pedal, spotting a car gaining up behind you. Your enemy.

"BANG IS CATCHING UP TO VILLAN!" the broadcaster yelled. "IF BANG WINS THAT MEANS Y/N VILLAN WILL LOSE HER WINNING STREAK OF 15,"

You clenched your jaw and pressed your foot down even more and kept your eyes glued to the finish line.

"God damn it, Y/n, go faster" you muttered to yourself, glancing at the shiny blue hood that got closer and closer within each second.

Without warning, his car sped past you.

He won.

You watched the blue and black painted car shoot over the finish line, leaving you in second place. Your heart dropped in your chest. You promised Felix that you'd get that money for his hospital bills. If your parents hadn't spent it on their vacation last week, you would still have enough money for Felix's bills.

"CHAN BANG HAS JUST WON FIRST PLACE FOR THE SECOND TO LAST WORLD CUP RACE!" the broadcaster shouted, erupting cheers and screams from the audience.

"Shit, shit, shit," you muttered to yourself as you slowed down to a stop in the pits.

You pushed your car door open, climbing out of the vehicle as you took your helmet off and allowing your hair to fall down on your back and shoulders. You tossed the key to your right hand man, Jeongin, so he could park your car underneath the stands where the repair shop is.

As you walked alongside of the other fellow racers, Lee Minho, Jung Jaehyun, Seo Changbin, Lee Jeno, and Hwang Hyunjin, you glared him down as he drove slowly past you in his car. Although you couldn't see through his helmet, you knew he had the biggest, stuck up grin on his face.

Bang Chan.

God, you hated him. Maybe it was because you were jealous of his talents in racing, but it was mainly because he didn't need the money that he accepted with his wins and trophies. You need that money more than him. And it's probably going down the drain and being spent on clothes or technical equipment. Or possibly even unnecessary items for his car.