English Exchange Student (pt. 2) •lee felix•

Genre: not sure 😃 (I'm gonna go ahead and say soft-ish)

Word count: tbd

*(Italics in punctuation marks are English dialogue)*

***

"What is that building?!" you exclaimed, pointing up at a giant skyscraper as you basically broke your neck to see the top but still managed to fail.

Felix looked up and looked back down at you with a shrug.

"I'm not a tour guide, you know," Felix said with a deep chuckle, making you almost cough on your spit as you swallowed. "I just wanted to show you around a little bit,"

You let out a hmph and continued to walk alongside him as he stole quick glances at you. You didn't even realize that he was smiling at you half of the time.

You eventually reached an open area where a water fountain sat in the middle. It was giant, at least almost a hundred people were passing through to get back to the city sidewalk. And a group of people with a camera were stood in front of the fountain. Then they all got into a familiar formation that caught your eye. Then the music began playing.

By the time it took you to get to the group of young girls and boys, you recognized the song.

"AJU NICE!" the song played as the group danced along to it surprisingly well.

You could hear Felix laughing beside you as you stood there with a deadpan expression.

"Let's go," you said, grabbing his wrist as you dragged the two of you away from the scene.

Felix was still laughing.

"Ah, stop!" you exclaimed with a slight laugh. Truthfully, and you didn't know why, Felix laughing made you laugh. Why?

"You just can't catch a break today," Felix spoke after his quick laughing fit, and caught up to you since you began walking without him.

You two continued walking as you heard shouting from behind you both. Turning around, there were a handful of girls, but mainly guys looking at you and Felix.

"IS THAT VERNON'S SISTER?" one of the boy's yelled. He looked around 15.

Your face suddenly got hot. How on earth did they even know that just from a quick glance far away?

You turned around and continued walking with Felix.

"Keep walking and don't look back." you said through your teeth, trying not to be loud so they would hear.

Felix nodded his head and continued walking close beside you.

After about ten minutes worth of walking through the city and asking Felix about the buildings, a store caught your eye. It was more of a fashion store, which you definitely needed help with ever since you got to Korea. Everyone in New York wears dark colors, but mainly black. And that's exactly what you've worn outside of school. Here, everyone has such good fashion sense and it makes it pretty obvious that you're a foreigner from the States.

"What do you think about these?" Felix asked, holding up a pair of ripped jeans from next to you.

You turned your head in the direction of his soothing voice that almost blended in with Twice's 'What is Love' song playing in the background.