Christmas EveL (pt.2) •ot8•

(Continuation)

(Not proofread)

***

*woosh!*

Your face was smushed into the back of the driver's seat as the van skidded to a halt in front of a very sketchy-looking convenience store.

Pushing yourself off of the headrest, you sat back with a deadpan expression written on your face.

"Next time, let's not hit the breaks so soon!" you exclaimed with a scary smile, already wishing to be back in bed.

Chan, the driver and apparently leader of these 'elves', shot a glare your way through the rear view mirror. He got out of the van and slid the side door open for you and the six other boys in the back.

You hopped out of the van, feeling the cool, brisk air hit you like a truck. It would have been a great idea to grab a jacket on the way out, but that didn't really slip your mind since a part of you still suspects that this is all a very weird dream.

You all entered the weird convenience store, feeling a sudden breeze of warmth hit you. At least this weird place has heating.

It wasn't exactly a nice looking store, but it was better than the supermarket down the road from your house that always smelled like weird substances and has teenagers making out in the back by the dumpsters.

You shuddered at the thought.

"Remember, we only have 30 minutes to gather the toys on the list," Chan announced to everyone by the front automatic doors.

List?

"Wai-"

"LETS GO!"

Everyone ran and split off into different directions. Except for one person.

"You can work with me," Jisung said with a smile. He draped his arm over your shoulders and pulled you against him.

Something about that smile intrigued you. It wasn't exactly "helpful" looking, but more so mischievous. So you complied and followed Jisung along down the nerf gun aisle, already depicting what he was up to.

You learnt all of their names when you first all got in the car. Then without warning from anyone, you were here in front of the convenience store in the blink of an eye. No one told you that their van was made of magic and could teleport by the tap of a button on the gps!

Then again, no one told you that Santa was real. Or that he was about to be evicted from his very own job by a group of boys. Odd ones at that.

Jisung picked up a rather big, orange and black water gun and handed it to you. Ir was already filled all the way with water. Oh, the damage you could do with this.

You searched the aisles for your first victim, Jisung tagging along behind with his own nerf gun. You slowly peeked around the corner of a shelf, eyeing Minho and Hyunjin. It looked like they were searching for a toy on the top rack.

Glancing behind at Jisung, you made a hand gesture meaning to attack.

You let out a scream and shot Minho in the face with water. Hyunjin backed up with a wide eyed expression, keeping a close eye on Minho who seemed to not move at all.