Breaking the Fourth Wall (part 1)

(-Based off of Stray Kids 'Give Me Your TMI'-)

Genre: action

Word count: 1.1k

Synopsis: during a snowstorm that prevented you from going to school, you decided to play your favorite game. However, that fun plan goes downhill rapidly after being thrown into the video game. Will you be able to get out? Or will you be stuck in your computer forever?

***

You opened your laptop at your desk by the window. It was rather gloomy and dim outside due to the amount of snow hiding the sun behind the thick clouds. It was only mid-November and there was already a snowstorm.

At least you got to stay at home.

As you waited for your laptop to turn on, you glanced out your window at the thick blanket of snow on your front lawn. You were up on the second floor of your home, so you had a great view of the other snow-covered houses.

*ding!*

You whipped your head back to the computer screen and quickly typed in your password. Due to schoolwork and having to stay late cleaning up the classroom with your friend Sam, you've been unable to play your beloved game.

The name slid across the screen with background music playing.

-SKZ TMI I-

A smile spread across your lips.

Just as your cursor was about to click the 'play' button in the middle of the screen, a disclaimer page opened.

"What's this?" you mumbled to yourself, reading the new update for the game with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

Once you finished reading, red lettering caught your eye at the bottom of the disclaimer tab. You zoomed in with your cursor, only to find that the 'lettering' wasn't lettering. It looked like a barcode.

You took your phone out, figuring that it was just a free code you'd get for a new skin. You opened your camera and scanned the barcode on your screen. Suddenly, a zap hit your fingers and spread through your body in the blink of an eye. Did you just get electrocuted?

Without knowing how it got there, you were blindfolded. You lifted your hand up to remove the blindfold from your eyes, but it was quickly jerked back down to the armrest. You were tied up. Your hands, arms, feet, and torso were all tied.

Suddenly, the blindfold was removed from your eyes, revealing a rather pretty and familiar looking man standing off to your left. His medium length hair was sort of pushed back and away from his face. Your eyes traveled down to his leather jacket.

You definitely haven't seen him in school. Where have you seen him before? But this was the least of your worries.

You weren't in your bedroom.

"This is her?" another voice asked from your right.

You turned your head and looked at another male before glancing ahead of you. You were sitting at the head of a table in front of eight guys. They all had drinks in their hands and to be honest, it seemed like a mafia meeting.