A Day in The Dorms •OT8/9th Member•

This one includes some funny moments I made up lols
But also softie moments because I'm writing this late at night when I get into my feels.
(It's written a little bit differently)

***

You sat at the edge of your bed, buried deep into your phone trying to log back into your Instagram to post a picture. But to your dismay, it just wasn't working.

So you had a fantastic idea.

"CHANNIEEE!" you shouted, approaching Chan's room with your phone out in front of you.

"WHAT HAP-" he quickly hit his breaks inches away from your phone.

"Oh," Chan mumbled with a sigh of relief, seeing the screen after thinking something bad happened.

You blinked at him for a moment, still holding the phone out.

"Can you help me with the password please?" you asked nicely, even with a smile.

Chan's face lit up at your request.

"Of course," he gently took the phone out of your hand and quickly typed in the password, handing it back to you.

"Thanks dad!" you sprinted away down the hallway like someone would take the phone from you.

Suddenly, Minho sprinted into Chan's room, breathing heavily as he stood in the doorway.

"Where is she." Minho asked, but it came out as more of a demand rather than a question.

Chan looked at Minho with wide eyes and pointed in the direction of Changbin's room where you ran off to. Minho then took off sprinting in that direction.

"Y/N DELETE THAT PICTURE OF ME!" Minho yelled down the hall.

(Door slams shut, followed by screams. Mainly by Changbin)

"BUT YOU LOOK SO CUTE WITH A MOHAWK!"

•••

After about two hours of playing Among Us with the Maknae and being chased around by Minho for a good 10 minutes after you posted an embarrassing picture of him, you developed more boredom again than before.

And a headache along with sleepiness despite sleeping in until 9:00am this morning.

"Jisung?" you knocked on his door softly, waiting for a response out in the hallway as you heard Jeongin shout from the kitchen whom was still playing the game by himself.

"Huh?" Jisung called out immediately.

"Can I come in?" you asked, holding a blanket under your arm.

Jisung hummed in response, making you open the door as you stepped inside. He looked up at you from his bed with his finger hovering over the space button of his laptop. You assumed he was watching a movie to spend some of his day off time.

"Are you cold?" Jisung asked with concern as his eyes followed you walking over to the spot next to him on the bed.

You nodded, unraveling your blanket before sitting down next to him.