The Villain and The Hero •han jisung•

Genre: action (based off of Spiderman since he's my fav superhero :)

Word count: 1.4K

Synopsis: you've always been jealous of those damned superheroes in your city. Whether it being flying through the air or super speed, they were always around. But you didn't have those special powers like the others. However, despite not having super strength or telekinesis, you were still the most wanted villain out there. With a best friend being no other than Spider-Man himself.

***

One foot after another, you sprinted across someone's rooftop. It had already been so long, running from the metal jingling and clinking sounds of keys chasing you. Except now that you were on their radar, they'd be bringing backup for you.

"You know, Chan-!" you yelled at the cop who was behind you. You purposely slowed down your pace so he'd be within hearing distance.

"We've got to stop meeting like this!" you exclaimed, throwing your arms up as you jogged backwards to face the young officer.

There was no doubt that he looked good in that uniform. Especially that vest. Ugh, it's such a crime to think that about him. Then again, whatever you do is a crime.

"Why don't you just stop running and I'll take you back to the station for an official date?" he asked, faking a smile as he continued to run after you with his hand over his duty belt around his waist.

A grin played on your lips as he began gaining more speed. You turned around and leaped over the street at least 8 stories below, and landed on another rooftop in a crouching position.

"You can take me on a date when you finally catch me," you gave Chan a playful wink and continued your stroll knowing very well that he wouldn't jump that far. Even if it meant to catch you.

The rooftop seemed to be a night restaurant used for stargazing and fancy desserts not even you could afford. There were tables and even some canopies covering fancier ones. There was a gazebo in the far corner as well.

Chan suddenly stopped himself from falling over the edge and looked at you with big eyes. He grabbed his walkie-talkie and held it up to his mouth, keeping a close eye on you.

"Requesting backup on 39th street. We're on the roof of the apartment buildings, I'm going after her," Chan said, earning a 'copy that' from a voice over the other end. "And bring a chopper,"

Just as you went to taunt Chan, you saw him backing up with an uneasy but determined expression on his face. He was going to jump. Your body froze, watching Chan fly through the air as if he were in slow-mo. You quickly spun around and began running across the giant rooftop. For some reason, Chan seemed faster.

"You're not getting away this time, Y/n!!" you heard Chan yell like a crazy person from behind you. You didn't spare a glance, but you knew he was gaining on you.

You saw the edge coming up. The edge of the building. But this was a bigger gap than what you and Chan had just jumped.

You cursed under your breath and skidded to a stop at the edge. Chan was a few feet behind you, seeing that you were only a step away from falling to your death. If he were to catch you, he'd want you alive.

He put his hands out, cautiously approaching you. You peered over the edge that led way down to the busy street below, and looked back at Chan. You could even hear people yelling from their cars due to traffic. But those sounds were soon drowned out by the loud sound of helicopter blades above.