Costume Party •OT8•

Happy Halloween!
(This may or may not be posted until the day after Halloween since I have plans)

-small announcement-: because it is Halloween tomorrow as I am writing this, I am going to do as many imagines for the members as I can for Halloween. I think it's pretty necessary, right?

Anyway, enjoy!

Synopsis: you are a very well known solo artist under JYP entertainment. You had gotten invited to the yearly company Halloween party that JYP hosts for all of his groups, meaning everyone will be there. Including your favorite group, Stray Kids.

***

Decorations of spiders and pumpkins were hung up on the walls of the company from the first floor all the way to the top. You and Yuna from Itzy even decorated JYP's office when he was out one day because you argued that he wasn't in the spirit of Halloween despite it being in two days.

You were dressed up as Harley Quinn. You had your makeup done perfectly by your stylist Myna, your hair was put in pig tails with a hint of blue and pink at the ends, and another stylist got you a fantastic costume, too. You were all decked out for this party. You were just hoping no one else went as Harley Quinn.

You walked into the giant room full of idols talking, dancing, etc. Although, you could barely recognize anyone due to their costumes and heavy makeup. Nobody looked the same.

You made your way through the idols, greeting them warmly with a bow and exchanging a few 'hellos' here and there before you finally reached Somi who was conversing with who looked like Nayeon. Somi was dressed up as Malibu Barbie, while Nayeon chose a different route for her costume. A blow up sumo suit.

Nayeon looked over at you and instantly smiled, making Somi look to her right at you.

"Y/n! You made it~!" Somi exclaimed with a bright and big smile, pulling you into a hug.

She pulled out of the hug, holding your arms so she could scan your outfit.

"Scandalous..." her voice trailed off. "I love it,"

You smiled and opened your arms to hug Nayeon but..you couldn't even wrap your arms around the costume.

"I'll hug you later, it's okay," Nayeon shrugged it off. "You look hot by the way,"

You let out a laugh and smiled at her sheepishly, "thank you, Unnie,"

Nayeon gave you a wink in which you returned back, making you all laugh.

While you three conversed, even more idols began showing up and exiting the room to walk around the company a bit to get some fresh air from the crowded room. Even over the loud music, you could hear loud laughter and shouting from down the hallway.

You could recognize that laughter from anywhere.

"I'll be back," you told Somi and Nayeon, turning around to approach the exit.

Nayeon waddled over closer to Somi, "where is she going?"

Somi grinned and took a sip of her drink, giving Nayeon a look in which she recognized.