Haunted House •OT8/9th member•

Genre: some soft parts...maybe. But mainly funny, hopefully

Word count: 1.4K

Based off of the SKZ Code episode!

(This chapter is going to be written differently than the others because I have to include all of the members and what they're doing. You'll see)

***

"Something doesn't feel right about this," Felix said, glancing around the school room as everyone else flooded in close behind including you.

"Probably because we're filming at night," Jeongin replied.

You glanced at a pink rope tied into a knot on the floor in front of you all. Your curiosity led you to pick it up.

"What's this?" you questioned, holding the rope up to the staff members behind the cameras.

All of the others turned their attention to the rope in your hand as the staff members began giving you instructions. There were separate lengths of rope tied into one knot. You all had to pull one handle and whoever had the other side of the same rope as you, would be your partner for the day.

"Can we refuse partners?" Hyunjin raised his hand.

"Can we be alone?" Changbin asked despite grabbing a handle of the rope.

You let out a small laugh as you grabbed onto a handle. On the count of three, all of you pulled the rope and untied the knot revealing your partners.

Bang Chan & Changbin.

Hyunjin & Seungmin.

Jisung & Jeongin.

Y/n, Felix, & Minho.

•••

"One moment!" the staff exclaimed as they left the room, shutting the big door behind them.

"Something scary is bound to happen," Jisung said.

And just as Jisung spoke, the lights suddenly went out leaving you all in a pitch black room. Screams and yells erupted from all around you, scaring you the most. You grabbed onto Minho's arm suddenly, closing the space between you two as Felix covered his head with his jacket, leaning on your other side in fear.

"DONT DO THIS DONT DO THIS DONT DO THIS!" Chan yelled, covering his ears in the dark as if that would help him in any way.

"WHY DID YOU TURN THE LIGHTS OOOOFF?!" Changbin yelled.

'You can only survive if you do as I say."

A terrifying voice spoke out from speakers above. You squeezed your eyes shut, holding onto Minho tightly.

"Ah make it stop, make it stop," you mumbled against his jacket with your eyes still glued shut.

Minho quickly turned his flashlight on in his watch, trying to light up the room. But to his dismay, it didn't work.

"AAAAAHHHHH-"

'Or you won't leave this building alive.'