Stray Kids reaction to your kissing scene in a drama •Reaction•

Bang Chan:

-he would for sure do this on Vlive after trying to put it off from watching it.

-his reaction would be 100% real. Smiling big with a scream he couldn't hold back, covering his face, throwing himself around in his chair, etc.

-would be proud and supportive, but can't stop smiling and laughing to fill the awkward silence in.

-would feel weird watching a kissing scene with you in it since you're like a little sister to him.

-but regardless, he would most likely clap for the kiss scene since he actually really enjoyed the drama's plot line.

Lee Minho:

-this man would film his reaction on live, too. Let's be honest, all of them would for content.

-I feel like he would burst out laughing at the scene clip and fall over dramatically out of his chair.

-"she looks so funny when she kisses!"

-constantly makes fun of the way you looked since that's how you two mess around with each other.

-after he's done with his laughing fit, he would call you up and ask you how it felt to kiss Cha Eunwoo.

Seo Changbin:

-wide eyes.

-traumatized.

-screaming.

-he would for sure do that little contagious giggle he does, but he would get too flustered and would start hitting Chan next to him repeatedly. (Whom he dragged along to watch the scene with).

-"CHAN, THEY KISSED! THEY FINALLY KISSED!"

-he would probably call you to ask if you could kiss him to see if you're a good kisser or not. (Just jokes just jokes)

Hwang Hyunjin:

-Hyunjin would be one of the serious members while watching the scene because he loves romantic Kdramas. Especially with you starring in one.

-his eyes would go so big when he saw you kiss Eunwoo in the film since it was unexpected, but he knew that there was a kiss in the show.

-I feel like he'd call the other members to ask if they saw it already.

-and he would probably call you.

-"did you guys really kiss? Like lips and everything?"

Han Jisung:

-screams. Lots of overdramatic screams.

-he would be sitting on the literal edge of his seat. Like the MOLECULES that were falling off on the edge of the chair.

-Han would most likely scream even before you kissed Eunwoo because of the suspense.

-"GERMS! SIX FEET GUYS!!!"

-after screaming, he'd run around the room like a mad man and then would contently return back to his seat just to rewatch the kiss.

Lee Felix:

-I feel like if Felix was with the other members watching it with them, he would scream. But if he was alone or with one other person he would be freakin tf out on the inside and not show it.

-rewatches the scene.

-his eyes would go SO wide after the zoom in on the kiss.

-"why did Chan Hyung tell me to watch this-"

-slaps his hands over his eyes once he's had enough of his silent mental breakdown.

Kim Seungmin:

-one of the other sane ones.

-Seungmin would for sure praise you for your acting skills, but also would make fun of how you looked despite you looking stunning.

-would smile so big while being proud of you since you said you were scared about filming this scene in front of so many people.

-"I'm jealous."

-would probably be flustered only because he chose to react when there were cameras rolling.

Yang Jeongin:

-for some reason, chose you to be with him during his reaction.

-he would be all smiley and happy, then all of a sudden, the kiss scene showed up. His smile dropped.

-he would look at you with such disgust, slowly scooting over to the opposite side of the couch like a little kid who saw his parents kiss.

-"Noona... did you get a disease after that?"

A/n: idk what this is 😃. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading, i just got back to school from summer vacation so it's been a little hectic!