Off Limits •yang jeongin• (last part)

*(not proofread btw!)*

Word count: 1.1k

Synopsis: throughout your junior year of high school, you have had trouble trying to figure out why no guy wants to date or even talk to you. All of your girl friends have relationships except for you. Even the quiet and odd kids have relationships! But one day, you finally figure it all out.
(Continuation)

***

Throughout those two days, Hyunjin had been getting more close to you. He would place snacks on your desk in the morning even though he wasn't in your graduating class, talk with you in the halls, compliment you, etc. He would have made you lose your mind if you didn't know why he was treating you like a Princess.

Deadline: Thursday
Present day: Thursday.

You entered the classroom and sat down at yours and Yeri's shared desk. Per usual, there was a snack on your desk with a note leaning on it.

Just in case you didn't eat breakfast :)
-HJ

You found yourself smiling at the note, but quickly stopped. Yeri sat down beside you, placing her backpack down on the floor with a grin on her lips.

"Hate to say it but... I told you so," Yeri said, raising her eyebrows with a proud and cocky look on her face as she sat facing forward in her seat.

You looked over at your friend in confusion.

"Told me what?" you furrowed your eyebrows at her.

"That you would find a boyfriend,"

"But he isn't my-"

"Y/n," a voice called your name from above.

You looked up behind you and saw Hyunjin standing there with his hair parted in the middle like always. He had a smile on his face as he looked down at you.

"Did you enjoy your snack?" he asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he nudged his chin in the direction of the goods placed on your desk.

You gave him a look and crossed your leg over the other.

"You didn't come all the way up to this floor just to ask me how the snack was," you saw right through him.

He gave you a defeated nod and put his hands up in surrender as he backed up a few feet.

"Follow me before Mr. Seo comes back," Hyunjin put his hands down, urging you out the class doors.

You shot Yeri a look, but she was waving her hands frantically to follow Hyunjin with a big smile on her face.

"Go!" she exclaimed with a thumbs up.

You slowly got up out of your seat and walked out of the classroom with Hyunjin. This whole thing felt off to you. Was he going to really ask you out right before class? No, that would be stupid.

Hyunjin led you outside into the school garden that was filled with beautiful pink and yellow flowers in which the youngest grade planted earlier in the year as a project. Unbeknownst to anyone in the school, especially Yeri, it was your hideout spot away from everyone when your social battery was low.