Movie Night •Han Jisung•

Genre: soft

Word count: 1.2k

Description: your parents always fight with each other, but this time they dragged you into the argument. It became overwhelming for you, especially since your dad was beginning to get violent. So you left.

***

You stared at the door, wondering if you should even bother knocking. You didn't want to disturb anyone with your own problems, but then again...you have no one else to go to.

The cold air was helping you decide quickly, though. You couldn't feel your hands despite them being stuffed into your coat pockets. There were tears swelling in your eyes, as well. Although, you couldn't tell if that was your emotions or the brisk wind. Perhaps it was both.

You quickly made up your mind and brought your numb hand up to the door, knocking softly. In only a short matter of time, he opened the door.

"Y/n?" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, noticing how cold you were by your red nose and teary eyes. But he also could tell you were upset.

You gave him a fake smile with a shaky breath, "it's cold, please let me in"

Jisung quickly moved out of the way so you could enter his house. You quickly made your way past him, shaking from the sudden temperature change.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked with confusion, shutting his front door without taking his eyes off of you.

You inhaled, remembering the fight before you ran away from your house.

"It's my parents again," you said with a shaky breath, looking up at Jisung before glancing back down at your shoes.

Jisung's expression softened at the tone of your voice. He could tell that it was different this time. Usually you went to him for a distraction from the loudness of the arguments, but it affected you this time.

Nonetheless, he didn't want you to dwell on it.

"You must be cold, I'll turn on the fireplace!" Jisung popped with excitement of your company.

As he went into the living room to make it a little warmer for you, you took your coat off and hung it on the coat hanger behind you by the door.

"I was actually just about to watch a movie by myself, did you want to watch it with me?" Jisung asked, standing up by the fireplace as you stood across the room behind the sofa.

He put his hands on his hips as you nodded with a small smile in agreement.

"What movie?" you questioned, making your way to his sofa as he sat down beside you.

"You'll see," Jisung replied with a smile, grabbing the remote off of the coffee table and turning the tv on.

You got comfortable beside Jisung as you waited for him to find the movie. It was a kdrama. Preferably a romance.

...

*buzz* *buzz*

You let out a frustrated sigh, looking down at your phone screen to be met with 8 missed calls and 16 text messages.