Wasted At a Party •OT8•

(Guess who my bias is in NCT haha)

Genre: kinda funny hehe

Word count: 1.4K

Synopsis: you and the Kids got invited to an idol's private party at their house (for fun, we'll say Taeyong from NCT). You're very close friends with most of the NCT members, one of them being Haechan, so he invited you and Stray Kids along to Taeyong's party. You didn't know what your intentions were that night— mainly because you blacked out within the third hour.

***

"Y/NNNNNN!" Mark and Haechan yelled as they ran up to you with open arms.

Your eyes went wide. "Oh shit"

You quickly hid behind Chan and Felix so you didn't get engulfed in a hug by those giants running at you. You really didn't feel like getting suffocated tonight.

Haechan and Mark skidded to a stop in front of Chan and Felix, looking over them at you with sulkiness.

"Why don't you want to greet us with a hug?" Haechan's shoulders fell as he pouted with his lips pursed.

Chan glanced over at Felix, "I feel so small right now-"

You rolled your eyes and peeked over Chan's shoulder so Haechan and Mark could see you better.

"I'd rather stick with the 'Small Kids'," you said with a smile.

Suddenly Chan and Felix turned to look at you with offense.

"You're literally 5 foot 5!" Chan exclaimed, turning his body to face you. "Shorter than us!"

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Not Changbin!" you argued, pointing at Changbin who was standing between Seungmin and Hyunjin.

"HEY! IM FIVE FOOT SIX!" Changbin yelled loudly.

"I'd rather stay with people my size," you said innocently, crossing your arms over your chest as you faced your leader.

Chan and Felix both pushed you toward Mark and Haechan. Jeongin and Jisung let out a laugh and waved at you.

"Bye y/n!" Hyunjin exclaimed with a laugh, waving goodbye to you by the front door where all of the Kids were standing.

"WAIT-"

"Ayeeee Y/n!" Mark exclaimed, engulfing you in a hug.

You let out a scream once you felt yourself being pulled away from your group who was laughing at you. Haechan then gave you a bone-crushing hug for rejecting his first one.

"TAEYONG! COME GET YOUR KID- OW HAECHAN!"

"Sorry"

...

Everyone was having a blast. You were mingling with everyone, catching up with everything, and most importantly...very drunk.

You stumbled down the hallway from the kitchen with your drink in your hand, taking a sip from it just as Johnny walked by.

"Johnny!" you exclaimed, making him look up from his phone.