3. Priya's POV

Okay so at this point I for sure know a lot of you are not going to agree with my perspective of Ram and Priya's mistakes. But it's okay, everyone should have the freedom to have their own opinion. It's totally fine.
And a little disclaimer, if you feel triggered or exhausted or uncomfortable reading Priya's POV please stop right there. I don't want to cause any distress to anyone as I know aisa ho bhi sakta hai that you've gone through or have seen someone going through this kind of situations in real life where the mother is left alone with the child to raise, it comes with a lot of struggle. So please if you feel distress don't read. Your mental health is way more important than my story.

Priya cleared her throat.
Priya: How are you after you met your Xerox-copy?
Ram ignored her question.
Priya: Okay I'll tell you everything but on one condition. You will not interrupt me until I'm finished talking. I want not a single word from you. Just nod if it's okay with you.
Ram reluctantly nodded.
Priya(looking at him straight into his eyes): Okay! First of all I've never cheated on you. Not with Krish or with anyone to be precise. Krish is my best friend, he means the world to me and Pihu. If I'm safe and sound today it's because of him. And our friendship is as platonic as yours and Brinda's.
Second, yes you can have Pihu's custody. But I need 2 declarations on the custody papers.
1. Pihu will not stay at Kapoor Mansion. She will have absolutely no contacts with your mom, your brother, your mama, your mami and your dear Vedika.
2. Pihu will have security personnels with her 24×7.
If only these two criterias are mentioned and followed properly I'll give you her custody.
Oh! No no no. Don't talk. You promised Pihu that you'll not break promises from now not for me at least for her stay silent.
So a big question mark on your face. Why? Right? Why I want tight security for my daughter? I guess your dear Mom didn't tell you then all these years what she did to me. Right. Right. You don't know. Never even suspected anything also. Why would you? Of course you love your family over anything or anyone else in this damn world. Nahi nahi. Bilkul sahi kia. You should choose your family over anyone. So suru se suru karein? Because I don't like to start from the end.
Okay, jog your memory a little because bohot din ho gaye na inn baaton ko. So annulment papers, your family wanted us to annul our marriage and you decided to give into it without giving me a proper reason. You didn't tell me that MS tried to kill you that's why Akki aur(she sighed deeply)....Shivi ki shaadi nahi hogi aur hamari bhi tootegi. I'm sorry that I got Akki and Shivi married without your permission. But I only did it because Shivi tried to kill herself as you cancelled her wedding with Akki. Then woh 5% in Shubham's business! He came home absolutely drunk and told me that you feel his is not competent to handle his business that's why you made me a dormant partner and you don't trust him. That's why I made the papers without telling you but I promised to give back the 5% when I feel Shubham is mature enough. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but Mom wanted me to hid the whole thing from you and I did.
Then on your birthday I did everything for you but you decided to thank Vedika for it. It's okay I don't need credit for it, dil se kiya tha aap ke lia. Then you refused to believe me when I told you that Akki can never cheat on Shivi. Vedika ne Akki ko fasane ki koshish ki but you didn't let the police arrest her. It's okay I understand. Love makes you take stupid decisions. Then Lohri ke din MS ki kartut. I'm sorry I know I should've told you earlier and I should've get him arrested again but I didn't have the evidence. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid of your reaction and it's effect on our marriage. I wanted our marriage to work. Then! Vedika! Ummm...she always tried to make me believe that she had a special place in your heart and I felt good that you have SUCH a good friend. Your mom always tried to get one in my head that I'm not good enough for you which now I believe is true. Then got to know that the FRIEND who was staying under one roof with me was your ex-girlfriend, Vedika. Phew! I should have asked you more questions but I didn't as I trusted you fully that you will never cheat on me. So I decided to forgive you for hiding the truth without any further discussion. Oh!before that when I got discharged from the hospital I got a letter and some messages then on Mahashivratri after puja I saw some messages that popped up on your laptop screen I didn't want to intrude but saw my name so read it(she told him about the content of the letter and messages both). That's why I was angry during the interview. I'm sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that with you on live TV. Then I got kidnapped and didn't tell you about it I told you my reason behind it I hope you remember as I'm not gonna repeat that. But your behaviour on that day when you got to know about my kidnapping was not good. You shouted at me in front of your friends and my friend Krish.