90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera

Happy Sunday to you all!!!
.
.
.

During the whole drive back home, Ram was unusually silent, and looked like he was deep in thoughts. 

Priya also didn't bother to start a conversation after she said what she said in today's session. She didn't feel guilty or anything but she wanted those answers pretty badly. She wanted an explanation from Ram that she never felt required before. She wanted his clarity of thoughts and also to feel secure in their relationship. 

She knew that bringing back Vedika's topic won't do any good but still, the way things shaped up 5 years ago, left a lot of questions in her mind that demanded answers. And today she felt like she could ask for them, so she did. 

After reaching home they had lunch together. Ram as usual fed Pihu while Priya had her food adoring the two with a smile. 

. . . . . . . .

Ram just got finished with a online meeting with his team and had a 15mins break before attending another meeting with a client. 

So he went to look for his girls and found them in Pihu's playroom. Priya was helping Pihu to identify some more countries on the map and teaching some common facts about them. Ram entered with a smile and joined them in the educational play. 

Priya: Ho gayi meeting?

Ram: Nahi 15 mins ka break hai toh chala aaya. 

Priya: Achha kiya. 

Priya gave Ram a soft smile, acknowledging the efforts he was making to spend the maximum time he could, with them. Ram smiled back at her and then kissed Pihu's hand. 

Pihu: Papa batao Germany ka capital konsa hai?

Ram pretended to not know the answer as he knew that his little one has already learnt that and he wanted to encourage her. 

Ram: Ummm...mujhe toh nahi pata Princess.  Kya hai Germany ka capital?

Pihu(with a proud smile): Berlin.

Ram(caressing her head): Arey waah! 

Pihu: Dekha....hoon na main smart!

Ram: Woh toh mujhe pata hi hai!

And in a few moments the room got filled with their sweet smiles and joyful laughter. 

As Ram's break was about to end, he caressed Pihu's cheek and gave her a soft kiss and stood up to go after giving a smile to Priya. He was about to go when he turned around and came back to them. 

Tilting a little, he placed a soft kiss on Priya's cheeks as he wanted his wife to know that she was equally loved . 

Priya's eyes went round at first and her gaze fell on Pihu. Seeing Pihu's smile, she blushed and shook her head at her stupid husband who was so in love with her. 

After waving at Pihu, Ram left with a shy smile on his lips while Priya kept blushing. 

Pihu: Mumma?

Priya: Haan?

Pihu: Aapko daadhi nahi chubi jab Papa ne aap ko kissie diya?

Pihu asked curiously, thinking that she was used to her Papa's stubble as he kissed her cheeks everyday but it was the first time he kissed her Mumma's cheeks so she might have felt slightly itchy. Her innocent eyes looking straight at her Mumma. 

Priya chuckled shaking her head and ran her fingers through Pihu's hair. Although Priya expected Pihu to say something regarding that innocent kiss but she didn't expect this.