61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?

The next day Ram reminded Priya to reach Tara's clinic at 4pm before literally running to sit in his car so that he would not be late for an important meeting in office.

He never thought in his dreams that making Pihu have a small bowl of cereal would take more than an hour plus he would have to do plenty of cardio because his little munchkin made him run around the whole house 6 times. Pihu would take a spoonful of cereal and keep it at the side of her mouth and play with her dolls or run around the garden for 5-10 minutes before finally chewing her food while he followed her. Priya of course told him that he didn't have to do it and she even came to help him but Ram denied. He wanted to do his part as Pihu was their 'group project' and not her 'individual project'. But 30 minutes into it, Ram realised it's just not easy to handle Pihu and mentally worshipped Priya for having immense patience. At the last bite of cereal Ram felt like he was about to win an Olympic gold medal any moment. Well according to him, he won something better- a passionate kiss from his beautiful wife before going to office.

The whole day went by so quickly. And it was almost 3:55pm when Ram entered the lobby area of Tara's clinic and saw Priya waiting there, reading a magazine. Sensing Ram's presence, she looked up and a smile came onto her lips by just seeing him. Ram also smiled and sat beside her.

Ram: Ufff! Maine socha late ho jayunga.

Priya(taking a look at her watch): Well you're 5 mins early Mr. Kapoor!

Ram: Woh toh hai...I just wish aaj ek aur biology lesson na mile. Bilkul buddhu jaisa feel hota hai mujhe.

Priya smiled shaking her head.

Ram: Pihu Sara di ke paas hai?

Priya(nodding): Aur Brinda ne call kiya tha. Bola ke Pihu ka dhyaan rakh lenge saath toh aa rahe hain. Ab tak shayad aa bhi gayi hogi.

Ram: Okay. Achha hai nahi toh Sara di cafe dekhegi ya Pihu ko.

Priya: Haan woh bhi hai.

In the meantime, the receptionist told them that it's time for their appointment. So they stood up to go. Ram held Priya's hand before they entered Tara's chember.

Tara smiled at them and told them to sit. They looked pretty happy in her eyes.

Tara: You guys are looking very happy today.

Ram nodded, looking at their intertwined fingers and smiled. The twinkle in Priya's eyes was enough to tell that she was definitely feeling happy.

Tara: And how's Piku?

Ram: Piku nahi Tara, Pihu!

Tara: Oh sorry sorry. Pihu. How is she?

Priya: Pihu thik hai bilkul. She's happy.

Tara(nodding): And how are you both?

Ram(looking at Priya): We're also happy.

Priya gave a shy smile to him and looked at Tara.

Tara: Hmm...Priya you used to work as a professor right?

Priya nodded.

Tara: Which subject?

Priya: English Literature.

Tara(with a smile): Wow! That's wonderful.

Ram smiled proudly.

Tara: Toh books padhna pasand hoga tumhe.

Priya: Haan. Bohot pasand hai.

Tara: Kuch suna sakti ho hume? Any quote or poem or any piece of writing that you love?