6. The Dangerous Conspiracy

Thank you for the love and support you all. My heart is full. And as a gift I'm uploading 1 chapter of each FF together. Hope you like the gift!

Ram stood up from his bed after he got the recording. Tears were falling from his eyes, his head was pounding, he felt like someone is shaking his head violently, he started feeling numb.
His hand reached out for his medicine box, he popped another anxiety pill. He felt betrayed, hurt, manipulated, angry, used. Above of all he was scared, very very scared for Pihu and Priya.

"No no no. Ram think straight. Priya and Pihu are in grave danger. They need immediate protection. Just fucking leave everything now. Go and safeguard them. Your fucking feelings can wait till they overwhelm you", he thought. And got up.
He went to the washroom and literally threw water to his face and eyes to get his senses back. He changed quickly and went down, sat in the car and started driving towards Krish's house.

While driving he group called his friends.
Ram: Guys!
Brinda: Jaan! Are you okay? You don't sound good.
Ram: Listen to me carefully. I need you guys to be at Krish's house right now. Jitni jaldi ho sake aao.
Adi: Ram what happened?
Ram: Priya and Pihu! They're in danger. They need protection.
Kunal: Priya! Okay. But Pihu kaun hai?
Ram(laughed slightly): Oh! Tum logo ko toh pata nahi. Pihu! My daughter. Our daughter. Priya's and mine. Not Krish's.
Adi, Brinda, Kunal: What? What the fuck! Kya keh raha hai tu.
While Vikrant stayed silent.
Ram: Yes you guys are uncles and aunt. Now fucking don't ask me what is the danger! I'm driving now. You'll get to know once you reach.
Brinda: Jaan! Tum mile ho usse?
Ram: Ha bilkul. Tum log bhi mile ho.
Adi: What? Who?
Brinda: Kaun hai Ram?
Ram: Socho Brinda. You liked her, you told me that yourself.
Brinda thought for a moment(that 'Brinda' Ram called her confused her a bit). Then it hit her.
Brinda: Fuckkkkkkkkk! That cute little ladoo! Omg! Yes! Her eyes! Usne gadhika se sorry bulwaya. Omg! It's crazy Ram.
Adi and Kunal: That little kiddo! In blue dress last night! Omg! Yayyyyyy.
Ram: Khushiyan bad mein mana lena. Ab jaldi aao. They need us.
Adi: Yes yes. We already started when you told us. We'll reach jaldi hi.
Ram: Vicky! I know tu chup kyun hai. Tujhe pata tha. Hai na?
Vikrant: Ha mujhe Sara ne recently bataya. Ram I'm sorry. Agar main tujhe batata bohot problem ho jati. Priya ja rahi thi, Pihu, sab ne kaha nahi kehne ko. I just didn't know what to do. Uper se Meera aunty ne kaha ke agar tujhe pata chalega toh Priya phir se chali jayegi aur tu Pihu se kabhi nahi milega. Agar kuch na bataya toh tu Pihu se milta rahega and you'll realize one day. So...I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Ram: Vicky it's okay. Main tujhpe gussa hu but I love you yaar. Aur mujhe pata hai tune kya hoga toh kuch soch ke hi kia hoga and to be honest I don't have time to process all this. We need to plan something asap for Pihu and Priya's protection. Okay main call cut kar raha hoon ab. Tum log aao. I'll wait outside. First I need to tell you guys something then we'll go inside.
Everybody: okay.
Ram cut the call.
Ram called Krish.
Krish: Yes Ram bolo.
Ram: I'm coming in 10-15 minutes. Something is fucking wrong. We need a plan.
Krish understood.
Krish: Okay come fast. We're at home only.

He reached after 10 minutes and waited outside Krish's house in his car.
The gang came 3-4 mintues later. He asked them to sit inside his car. They all were crying.
Ram: Rona bad mein. Brinda tu kyun aayi hai ab?
Brinda: Jaan what are you saying?
Ram: Priya ne kaha tha tujhe she wants to meet me one time. Why the fuck didn't you let me meet her for once? This fucking mess could've been avoided.
Brinda was shocked.
Brinda: What?
Ram: She was pregnant and she wanted to tell me that. Now fucking don't talk to me I'm very angry with you now. And please I request you all don't overwhelm Pihu. Pihu she doesn't know I'm her papa. Yes she's very mature but she's still a kid.
Everyone nodded while Brinda's face fell she looked pale, tears were falling from her eyes. She was on a gulit trip.
Ram: Adi Brinda ko sambhal aur andar leke aa.
Adi nodded.
Ram, Kunal, Vikrant got out of the car and went inside.
Ram rang the calling bell. Krish opened the door and led them inside, then saw Adi and Brinda coming so waited.
They all came inside. Ram saw Sara first.
Ram: Sara di come here please.
Sara came.
Sara: Yes Ram. Bolo.
Ram: I need a little help. Can you and Vikrant please take Pihu somewhere for maybe 1 and a half hour?
Sara: Yeah that's fine. Is everything okay? Krish told me everything happened today.
Ram: Actually I don't have time to explain right now. I'll call you and Vikrant at night and tell you everything. Is that okay? Please.
Sara: Ram it's okay. Itni bar request mat karo please.
Ram: Do one thing go to your cafe. Close the shutter when you're inside. Car se utroge sidha andar jaoge cafe mein hi rehna then car mein baith ke seedha yaha...I'll call you and tell you come. And please carry a scarf for Pihu. No one should see her except you two. Samjhe? Kisiko pata nahi chalna chahiye that she's our daughter.
Sara(nodding): Ha samajh gayi. Main Vikrant se baat karti hoon.
Ram nodded.
Krish was just beside him listening to everything.
Ram: Where's Pihu and Priya?
Krish pointed to a corridor.
Krish: Waha se seedha jaake left.
Ram: Adi, Bri...Brinda, Kunal come.
They reached the entrance of the room, the door was open. They could see Priya and Pihu, both their hands on their hips, doing their nok jhoks. But they were so engrossed in their little fight that they didn't notice anyone standing by the door.
Priya: Pihu! Kya hai yeh sab? Cupboard ke saare kapde bed pe fayle hue hai, all your toys are scattered everywhere.
Pihu: You know na Ms. Sood I can't choose to wear a dress agar mein unhe bed pe rakhke na dekhu. It's confusing! Aur toys! I was playing with them.
Priya: Ha pata hai kitna choose karne mein problem hai tumhe. 1 year se yahi try kar rahi hoon ke thodi disciplined ho jao but no! Genes toh nahi manenge tumhare.
Pihu: Genes? Woh kya hai? Oh! Aladdin's genie!
Priya looked frustrated.
Priya: Abhi ke abhi ye toys thik se rakho. Nahi toh main.....
Started tying her hair.
Pihu and Ram who was witnessing all this, both their faces became fearful with the exact same expression. Adi, Brinda and Kunal were looking at Pihu once, then at Ram. They were amused. But before Ram could say anything,
Pihu: Nahi nahi nahi. Please aap baal mat bandho Ms. Sood mujhe darr lagta hai ke abhi daantoge.
Priya hands fell immediately, tears came to her eyes. Ram knew what she was feeling so he cleared his throat,
Priya and Pihu both looked at him. Priya immediately wiped her tears.
Pihu literally ran to Ram and Ram scooped her up in his arms. He pulled her cheek slightly and said,
Ram: Hey! Cupcake!
She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. Some seconds later, Ram heard her sniffling.
Ram: Pihu? Bacche are you crying?
Ram went near the bed, slightly rocking her while caressing her back.
Ram: Are you hurt? Are you in pain? Batao mujhe. Aise nahi hote hai.
He made her look at him, pulled out a tissue from his pocket and started wiping her tears.
Pihu: No. I don't know.
He waited until she calmed down.
Ram: Okay. Now are you feeling okay?
Pihu nodded, her eyes still watery, nose red because of crying.
Ram: Now tell me what happened? Why did you cry? You know you can tell me right?
Pihu nodded. She looked very confused.
Pihu: I don't know why I cried RK.
Ram was confused but decided to console her.
Ram: It's okay. Sometimes we cry like that and we don't know the reason. And It's okay. You felt like crying and you cried that's fine. Don't feel bad. Okay?
Pihu nodded and smiled.
Pihu: You called me Cupcake?
Ram: Yes. You don't like it?
She gestured a no then,
Pihu: I love it.
She giggled making Ram smile at her.