57. Okay Boss!

When Ram entered their bedroom after taking a shower Priya was not there. He went downstairs in search of her and found her in the kitchen.

Ram: Priya tum kya kar rahi ho yahan?

Before he could say another word Priya put a thermometer in his mouth.

Ram: Mmmmm....mmmmm...

Priya: Chup! Temperature dekhne dije mujhe.

Ram stood there with a deep frown waiting for the thermometer to make a beeping sound.

Priya(taking the thermometer in her hand): 98.4°....thik hi toh hai.

Ram folded his arms near his chest looking at the clock. It was 2:50am. He sat on the kitchen platform and silently watched her pour Vegetable soup on a bowl. Priya took some soup on a spoon, blew on it and made him taste it.

Ram: Priya main thik hoon. Koi zaroorat nahi thi iski.

Priya: Zaroorat thi. Cheenk aa rahi hai aapko. Yeh pee lije nahi toh zukham ho jayega.

Ram: Main thik hoon. Cheenk nahi aayi uske baad.

Priya looked at him pressing her lips together. Ram let out a sigh. He took the spoon from her hand and fed her some soup.

Ram(biting his tongue): Ooppsss! Mujhe tumhe isse nahi pilana chahiye tha. Tumhe thand lagg gayi toh!

Priya: Hona hoga toh waise bhi ho jayega.

Ram looked at her wide eyed as she was referring to the kisses they shared on the terrace. Priya also realised what she said and again a pink blush adorned her cheeks and she lowered her gaze.

Ram decided to tease her a little bit. He held her hand.

Ram(with a smirk): Accha? Kaise?

Priya gaped and pulled her hand out of his grip.

Priya(highly embarrassed): Mr. Kapoor!

Ram quickly stood up and pulled her towards him holding her by waist.

Ram(lowering his gaze towards her lips): Bolo na Priya....

And again Priya got lost staring at those eyes of her husband. She knew their situation and they were in the kitchen but she just couldn't bring herself to tear her gaze away from him.

Ram went closer to her and rubbed his nose on her cheeks. Priya closed her eyes in pleasure as she breathed into his freshly shampooed hair.

Ram: Hmm?

Priya: Mr. Kapoor...chorhiye mujhe. Hum kitchen mein hai.

Ram: Tch. Itni raat ko koi nahi aayega Priya. Chill! Waise tum kya bol rahi thi? Hmm?

But if any of the house helps came to even drink some water, they would witness something they didn't wish for and that made Priya highly tensed. She loosened his grip a little and got out of his hold.

Priya: Main bol rahi thi bohot raat hui hai. Jaldi se finish your soup like a good boy and go to sleep. Main chali!

Ram held her hand again.

Ram: Accha accha. Rukko na! Please!

Priya: Nahi.

Ram: Accha baba nahi chadhayunga. Ab toh rukk jao!

Finally Priya took his request into consideration lifting an eyebrow. Then she took the bowl in her hand and fed him another spoonful of soup. Ram silently drank it dropping the idea to annoy her more.

After finishing the soup Ram held Priya's hand and they went upstairs. They entered their room and Priya started staring at Ram narrowing her eyes.

Ram: What?