69. WHAT? NO!

Trigger Warning:

This chapter contains conversations about 'Suicide' and 'Suicide attempt'. So please be careful and read it at your own discretion. If you feel uncomfortable or triggered, please avoid reading this chapter. This is a request.

Also I posted the next chapter also. Do give it a read before you start to overthink. I did it because I didn't want any of you to feel distressed. So please go and read that after this♥️
.
.
.

Priya was lying on her back with her eyes closed, completely unconscious.....

Ram felt his whole world crashing down as his eyes fell on Priya. For a couple of second he thought that he was actually seeing a nightmare but then as he walked inside, he realised that it wasn't a nightmare. Priya was actually unconscious. His blood pressure started rising, he felt a throbbing pain of uncertainty in his chest.

Ram(breathing heavily): Pri....Priya?

Ram sat down beside her and started shaking her.

Ram: Priya? Priya?

But Priya didn't respond. Ram sprinkled some water on Priya's face. He rubbed her hands and cheeks but nothing worked.

Ram(with tearful eyes): Priya utho na...kya ho gaya? Priya? Priya? Helppppp! Helpppppp! Pleaseeeeee!

But the next moment he realised that it was past midnight and they were inside a closed cafe so there won't be any help available.

Ram: Hospital....Priya ko hospital le jaana hoga. Abhi toh thik thi....

He quickly grabbed their phones and Priya's medicine.

Ram: Ku....kuch nahi hoga tumhe. Priya....you will be fine.

He scooped her in his arms and ran as fast as he could towards his car. He made her seat on the passenger seat and sat on the Driver's seat.

Ram: Kahan jaun...We're in Linking Road...Lilavati...haan woh hi paas hoga.

With trembling hands he entered the hospitals name on the Google map. He quickly took a peek at Priya who looked too pale. He caressed her face once.

Ram: Kuch nahi hone dunga main tumhe....

And he started the car and began driving according to the map. He put his phone on speaker and the first person he called was Adi. Adi picked up the call.

Adi(groggily): Haan Ram bol.

Ram: Adi sunn....Priya behosh ho gayi hai. Main Lilavati le jaa raha hoon. Jaldi aa please...mujhe darr lagg raha hai. Priya aankhein nahi khol rahi.

His voice started breaking in extreme fear.

Adi: Kya? Kaise? Matlab....paas wale...

Ram(cutting him in the middle): Adi questions mat pooch Please....jaldi aa....

Adi: Okay...okay hum aate hain jaldi. Baakiyon ko main call kar deta hoon.

And he cut the call.

Ram: Krish....Usse call karta hoon.

He made a call to Krish who picked it up. He explained the situation in short and told him to reach the hospital asap.

He again glanced at Priya who looked paler than before. He kept caressing her hand, changing the gear in between.

Ram: Abhi pohoch jayenge....kuch nahi hoga tumhe. Kuch nahi hoga....Pihu....bachhe....

Tears came into his eyes and he quickly wiped them and forcefully focused on driving.
. . . . . . . . .