17. The Jackpot

Aaj ka chapter RAYA, Pihu aur magap2023 ke naam!

Enjoy!

Goa:

It was 8'o clock in the morning when Priya went upstairs to wake Pihu up. She was still sleeping like a log holding her pink bunny that her RK gifted her, tightly. Priya smiled widely. She looked exactly like Ram. She sat beside her and started caressing her head. She was still contemplating whether to wake her or not. But decided to wake her as she was sleeping for almost 10-11 hours.
Priya kissed Pihu's forehead lovingly.
Priya: Pihu! Baby Good Morning! Uth jao it's 8 already.
Pihu stirred a little then again started snoring lightly. Priya chuckled a little and started kissing her cheeks, nose, forehead.
Pihu(groggily): Uhhhh....Mumma! Don't disturb me!
That 'mumma' made Priya smile.
Priya: Ha waise toh hamesha kissie chahiye hoti hai tumhe! Ab de rahi hoon toh problem!
Priya again kissed her cheek deeply.
Priya: Wake up baby. Dekho your Jaan woke up long ago. She's searching for you. She and I need our play partner na! Wakey wakeyyy!
Pihu started rubbing her eyes and slowly opened her eyes, yawning heavily.
Pihu: Mmmmm...
Priya: Did you have a good sleep?
Pihu: Hmm...Good morning!
Priya: Morning!
Pihu gestured Priya to come near her, she placed a wet kiss on her cheek and giggled.
Pihu: I love you.
Priya: I love you more sweetheart.
Priya kissed her forehead. Then forwarded her arms Pihu went into her arms still rubbing her eyes and yawning.
Pihu: It was a good pajama party yesterday.
Priya: Yes it was fun.
Pihu: Did RK call? Did he ask about me?
Priya: Of course he called and asked about you. I told him you're sleeping.
Pihu: Why did not you wakey wakey me? It's not fair. I want to talk to RK.
Priya(whispering): Baby! He said he's going on a secret adventure. So he can't talk now. He'll call when it ends.
Pihu(excitedly): Secret adventure! Wow!
Priya chuckled.
Priya: Now let's go first we'll brush your teeth then we'll have breakfast together.

Kapoor Mansion:

It was 8:15am when Ram and others reached Kapoor Mansion parking area.
All were taking deep breaths except Krish.
Krish: Chalein ab?
Ram looked at him for some seconds and nodded.
They all got out of the car.

Ram, Adi, Kunal and Vikrant went towards the entrance while Krish waited outside as his entry was later.

Ram and his friends entered the house. They walked towards the dining room and saw Nandini, Shubham and Vedika whispering among eachother. They saw Ram and Nandini gave a huge smile to Ram.
Nandini: Good morning Ram.
Ram: Morning.
Nandini: Aao aao baitho na. Tum log bhi baitho. Vedika ko tumne bulaya hai uss government deal ke bare mein baat karni hai na.
They sat down.
Nandini: Maine suna woh minister problem create kar raha ab deal sign ko leke.
Ram: Ha main sambhal lunga.
Vedika: Ram koi toh problem hai tumhe dekh ke lag raha hai. Tumhe help chahiye meri.
Ram started laughing like a maniac.
Ram: Help! Nahi nahi Vedika. Already bohot help kar chuki ho. Aur nahi chahiye.
Nandini: Ram aise kyun baat kar rahe tum? Thik ho na? Tabiyat thik hai?
Ram: 1st answer ab aise hi baat karunga. 2nd na main bilkul thik nahi hoon. 3rd ha tabiyat thodi zyada hi thik hai.
Shubham: Bhai aap confusion kyun create kar rahe ho faltu mein? Woh Priya ne phir se kuch kiya kya?
Ram(stood up from chair, shouting): Shut up Shubham!!! Naam mat lo meri Priya ka!!!
Nandini(stood up glaring at Ram): Meri Priya! Ram tumhe ho kya gaya hai! Usne hamse hamari Shivi ko chin lia....tumhe dho...
Krish entered.
Krish: Hello! Mrs. Nandini Kapoor. Pehchana?
Nandini: What are you doing here? Ram! What's all this? You know I don't like this at all. Mera sar...ahhhh!
Nandini sat down clutching her head. She was waiting for Ram to came running at her but some seconds passed, Ram didn't come near her nor he said a word. This made Nandini look at him. Ram's jaw was tightened, he was breathing heavily, his fist was rounded like a ball.
Nandini: Priya ne tumhe dhoka dia iss Krish ke saath aur tum aj uss ki side le kar apne bhai par chilla rahe ho! Ahhh! My heart!
Ram(very coldly): Ab yeh natak bandh kar sakti hain. Inn 5 saalon mein bohot dekh lia. Ab mann nahi hai.
Nandini: K....kk...kyaaa?
Ram(voice down but firmly): I said you can stop pretending to have a panic attack now.
Nandini, Shubham and Vedika were bewildered.
Vedika: Ram tum kaise baat kar rahe ho aunty se?
Ram: It would be better for you if you keep your mouth shut Vedika!
Vedika glared at him.
Ram pulled out his phone from his pocket and started playing the recording where they all planned to murder Priya and Pihu.
Nandini and other's eyes shot up.
Nandini: Yeh kya hai Ram! You were spying on us! We're your family!
Ram: MY DAUGHTER AND MY WIFE! How dare you! How could you do this Nandini Kapoor! You ruined my life then my little daughter! Usko bhi nahi choda.
Nandini: Ram tum yeh kaisi baat kar rahe ho! Maine kuch nahi kiya. Tumhe pata hai na she ch........
Ram(again shouted): Don't you dare say another bad word about my wife!
Ram opened the stopwatch on his phone.
Ram: You three have exactly 5 mins to say everything! And you better speak quickly as Police is coming. Tab waqt nahi milega. Your time starts now!
Shubham: Police! Bhai yeh sab kiya hai? Humne kuch nahi kia.
Ram: Defamation. Ek ek jhooth bologe aur cases badhte jayenge so you all better speak up.
Vedika: Ram please we didn't do anything.
Ram: Cheating with me for property. You all have 4mintues left now. Be quick.
Nandini: Ram we're your family. Hum apne hai tumhare. Hum tumhe kyun chot pohochayenge! Baat samjho meri Ram beta.
Ram again started laughing hysterically.
Ram: Ram beta! Achha joke tha. Criminal conspiracy. ITNE CASES THOKUNGA KE SAALON TAK JAIL MEIN SADTE RAHOGE. 3 mintues left. Vedika one pro tip speak up jail waise se bhi kam hogi tumhari inn dono se agar muh khologi toh sochunga tumhare liye. And don't fucking think I'm giving empty threats to you. My loved ones' lives aren't jokes. Krish show them the FIR copy.
Krish showed them the photo of the FIR.
Krish: You all speak up. Bohot planning-plotting kar li 5 saal.
Vedika felt really scared now. The time was running. She knew Ram was very very dangerously angry.
Vedika(teary-eyed): I'll say. Ram please mujhe jail nahi jana please.
Ram: Yeh crocodile tears kahi aur jaake bahana. Speak.
Nandini was glaring at Vedika.
Vedika: Nandini aunty blackmailed Priya to lie about your child. She told her to lie that Krish is the father of the child. I didn't do anything Ram. Shubham and Nandini aunty did everything. They wanted your property. They feared that if your child came into your life you'll never give them the property and money.
Nandini(shouted): Vedikaaa!
Ram(fiercely): Voice down Nandini Kapoor. I'm tolerating way too much.
Shubham: Bhai please humne kuch nahi kia.
Ram: Possession of drug. Another case. Okay soooo 5 mins up. You all keep your filthy mouths shut. I don't wanna hear a word. And I'm fucking serious about it. Don't you dare mess with me.
Shubham was about to speak something, Nandini held is hand and gestured a 'no'.
Ram: Dekha your mother knows how dangerous I'm right now.
So, ho gayi planning-plotting complete! I think so. Iske baad toh mauka nahi milega. Jail mein jo hoge.
How dare you threaten my wife Nandini Kapoor! She was pregnant with my child! She was not even a month pregnant! My daughter would look like a poppy seed at that point of time. You inhuman wicked woman! And you call yourself a mother! Shivi deserved a good mother. Not a vile woman like you! You tortured me from childhood I never said a word as I was happy that my dad was happy! You never looked at me like your own child! So stop your bullshit now! Mera beta my foot! My wife had to spend all that time she was pregnant in jail because you wanted my money! My little child had spend her first days in jail because you blackmailed her mother! I was deprived of my happiness of being a father because of you. Whyyyyy? Tell me why?
Nandini was looking at him and knew he demanded an answer.
Nandini: She killed my Shivi. I was grieving for her. I didn't want her here.
Ram: Lie. If you grieved for Shivi you would've never went there to blackmail Priya. You went there as you feared that if my child comes into my life, you'll never get the whole property in your name. And that drama you did when you told me Priya's pregnant! My God! Never have I ever thought you'd do something so low!
Chi! You didn't even grieve for Shivi half a day! You call yourself a mother! My Priya was pregnant, she was going to be a mother! Your threated my unborn child! How pathetic are you! You have no humanity in you Nandini Kapoor! Maang leti property de deta sab kuch. Meri choti si bachhi ko itna pain dene ki kya zaroorat thi! Gussa mujh pe utee leti, meri Priya ko kyun itna hurt kia! Aur Priya ne Shivi ko push nahi kiya tha. Kisi aur ne kiya tha. She just took the blame on herself for your information.
Nandini: Kya? Kisne?
Ram: I'll not tell you. You don't deserve to know.
All these 5 years my Priya and my little princess suffered because of you all. Do you have any idea what they went through? They deserved the world and you manipulated me to believe the lie she told me. I'm the idiot who was nothing but a piggy bank to you all these years! Finally when I started being genuinely happy you took that away from me also! Kya kami reh gayi thi! Maine toh sab dil se hi kiya tha! Mujhe pyaar na kar sake at least meri choti si bachhi aur Priya ko toh chod dete. Mujhe mar dalte! Unhe kyun itna hurt kiya! Oh! Mujhe kaise mar daloge! Sone ke ande phir kaun dega! Apka khud ka beta toh nalayaak hai!