45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals

Ah! Finally I'm updating another chapter. Got busy with my life outside of this plus the show manages to upset me further with each and every track! Memory loss track? Seriously?🥴🥴🥴
Anyways chapter padhlo. Mere rants padhke koi fayda nahi hai waise bhi🙃.

The Next Day-
Ram called Priya from Office as they had two appointments back to back.
Priya: Hello.
Ram: Priya tum nikli kya ghar se?
Priya: Bass nikal rahi hoon. 5 minutes! Main phone rakh rahi hoon.
Priya cut the call before Ram could say another word.
Ram(pouting): Cut kar dia call? Aise hi!

Priya: Pihu please baby don't be upset. I'll be back soon.
Pihu didn't reply, just stood near Priya folding her arms. She was really sad that her Papa wasn't home and now her Mumma was also leaving.
Priya took Pihu in her arms and kissed her cheeks.
Priya: Achhe bachhe banke rehna aur pareshan mat karna kisiko. Baatein manna. Okay Pihu? Don't worry. Main aa jayungi jaldi. I'm sorry mujhe aise jana pad raha hai.
Pihu kissed Priya's cheek, pouting. They went downstairs and Priya passed Pihu in Tarun's arms.
Priya: Tarun khayal rakhna. Aur koi bhi problem ho toh call karna.
Tarun: Ji bhabhi.
Priya waved at them and waited till Pihu waved at her. Then she sat in the car. Pihu saw the car leaving the driveway.
Tarun: Pihu baby aapko khelne hai garden mein? Ya playroom mein?
Pihu shook her head, sadly.
Tarun: Main aapko paper boat bana doon?
Pihu again shook her head.
Tarun: Pihu baby chalo hum kitchen mein chalte hain cake banayenge. Accha hai na plan?
Pihu liked the idea and nodded with a small smile.
Pihu(softly): Red velvet cake.
Tarun: Red velvet, blue velvet, pink velvet jo bhi achha lage aapko!
Pihu nodded with a toothy grin and they went to the kitchen.

Priya left home with a sad face, feeling very guilty about leaving Pihu at home when she was not so happy about it. She sighed loudly as tears pulled into her eyes.

It was almost 12:10 pm when she reached the building. They had their appointment from 12:15 pm. She straight went upstairs and entered the reception area. Ram who was waiting for her, walked towards her.
Ram: Hey!
Priya gave him a small smile.
Priya: I'm sorry late go gaya mujhe. Aap bohot der se wait kar rahe hain na?
Ram: No no it's okay. Pihu upset hai. Tarun ne bataya mujhe.
Priya nodded sadly.
Priya: Usse aadat nahi hai.
Ram: Hmm. Hamesha tumhare saath rahi hai.
Priya nodded.
Priya: Chaliye appointment ka time ho chuka hai.
Ram: Haan uper jaana hai.
Priya nodded and they went upstairs to Dr. Beena Joshi's chamber.

They visited the doctor, told her the symptoms she was experiencing, how bad the situation was, and gave her a summary of what really happened 5 years ago, how they met again and wanted to start a new life together. The doctor altered her medications and advised her to do exercises, and meditate regularly to prevent the side effects like drowsiness, loss of appetite, headaches, etc.
Doctor: Mrs. Kapoor these are the medicines. Please do not miss your medication from now on. I'm positive that if you take them regularly the frequency of panic attacks will reduce. And of course, you've started taking psychotherapy so that'll also help. Medicines lena mat chorna.
Ram: I'll take care of that Doctor.
Doctor: It's good that you both are trying to solve the differences. It is evident
that you both want to stay together. You both have made some terrible decisions in the past and here you are standing. It would be good if you both take decisions after discussing them with each other and please be very careful as your child is very young. She doesn't have the capacity to understand this much complexity. I hope what she's experienced, the sadness of not having her father around did not affect her mental health. If you notice any kind of abnormal behavior please take her to a child psychologist.
Ram and Priya nodded.
Doctor: I'll see you after 2 months. Congratulations to you both on a new beginning.
Ram and Priya(with a smile): Thank you, Doctor.
The Doctor nodded with a smile. They got out of the chamber and sighed in relief.
Ram: Okay one done. Another to go.
Priya smiled at Ram.

Little Hearts❤❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें