85. Not Enough

As they got done setting up Pihu's bedroom, both Ram and Priya let out a sigh of relief. The room looked very beautiful. Almost everything was in the shade of pink, as per Pihu's liking. Even the handles of the cupboard were in the shape of stars.

Ram held Priya's hand who was smiling.

Ram: Pasand aayega na Pihu ko?

Priya: Pasand? Mr. Kapoor you're underestimating her feelings. Bohot, bohot khush hogi. It's looking beautiful.

Ram smiled and kissed her forehead softly.

Ram: Chalo ab playroom.

Priya: Ek 4 saal ki bachhi ke do do rooms. Yahan hi rakh dete cheezein.

Ram: Nahi yaar Priya. Space kahan hai? Aur usko playroom nahi Mila toh bohot gussa hogi. Farmhouse chorhke aana kyun chahegi yahan. Chalo.

Priya nodded and then went to freshen up.

Suddenly Ram heard her loud voice.

Priya: Oh no!

Ram ran towards the bathroom and knocked on the door repeatedly.

Ram: Priya! Priya! Kya hua? Are you okay? Gir gayi kya?

He heard Priya talk from inside, her voice laced with irritation.

Priya: No! I mean main thik hoon. Par...woh maine galti se shower on kar diya...aur bheeg gayi.

Ram: Ohh...ummm...okay. Ek second rukko main towel leke aaya.

Priya hummed in response.

When after a couple of minutes later Ram didn't come back, Priya decided to go to their room and check.

She entered their bedroom and saw Ram still searching for a towel in the cupboard.

Priya: Mila?

Ram: Nahi. Ek second. Yahan hi toh shayad rakkha tha Ajay ne kal. Ek second!

Ram said facing the cupboard, still searching. Priya waited there silently.

A few seconds later Ram found it.

Ram: Mil gaya. Sorry late ho...

Ram couldn't finish his words anymore as the sight in front of him was too tempting to be distracted by something else rather then HER.

Priya was standing there, shaking her head to get rid of the excess water from her hair. Droplets of water dripped down her neck, soaking her kurta. The fabric has just begun to hug her body in all the right places, caressing her perfect curves. Her hair has curled up a little bit because of the water, making her look like a fresh flower that just got showered by the raindrops.

Ram felt weak on his knees. He didn't know if it was appropriate to do that but he couldn't stop gawking at his gorgeous wife. His eyes slowly began appreciating each and every feature of her. That annoyed yet innocent expression on her face made her look more alluring. Those pink lips felt so kissable that Ram felt an uncontrollable urge to kiss them till they're nice and swollen. He felt like her perfect collarbones were calling him to just caress them gently with his lip and admire them. In a few seconds his mind drew a scenario of how he wanted to feel her closer to him, make love to her and cherish her.

Priya on the other hand was so involved dealing with the problem in hand that she was completely oblivious to her husband's appreciative glances. She just wanted to get rid of the wet feeling from her skin. So she walked towards Ram. Taking the towel from his hand without looking at him once, she began to dry her hair with it.