18. It's Okay To Cry

Alert! It's a long chapter guys!

"You all torture me. You always did. Main sab bata dungi Ram bhai ko.", Shivina said.
"Shivi! What are you saying? Humne tum par kabhi torture nahi kia. You're crossing your limits now.", Priya said.
"Toh thik hai main chali jaati hoon yaha se. Aap logo ko santi milegi.", Shivina said.
"Shivi stop. Please don't go. We can talk and solve this.", Priya said.
Priya tries to stop her, Shivina pushes her forcefully and she falls down the stairs, hits her head hard on the wall. Blood was oozing from the back of her head. The next moment she was smiling at him with tears falling from her eyes.
"Mr. Kapoor don't be sad. Don't cry. Aap ka BP bad jayega. I'm fine. Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe. Please don't cry.", Priya says in almost inaudible voice.
"Priya please Priya mujhe chod ke mat jao. Please I can't live without you. I can't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not trusting you. Tum naraz rehlo mujhse par chod ke mat jao Priya please.", he said.
"Mr. Kapoor I love you so much.", Priya said with a smile.
Her eyes started failing her, her eyelids dropped in front of him.
"Doctor! Please koi doctor ko bulao. Meri Priya...", he couldn't complete.

He was sitting in a dark corridor of a hospital. A doctor and nurse came running to him.
"I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Kapoor. We couldn't save your wife and your child.", the doctor said.
He was looking at the doctor bewildered.
"M...my....my wife an...and...mm...my...ch...child?", he said.
"Yes Mrs. Kapoor was 3-4 weeks pregnant. She was suffering from severe brain hemorrhage when you admitted her here. The chances were very low and I'm sorry to say we couldn't save her or your child.", doctor said.

Ram's Bedroom(9:50am):
Adi: Ram! Ram! Open your eyes Ram.
Krish: Ram. Open your eyes. Everything is fine.
He felt water sprinkled on his face.
Ram(broken voice): Priya!
Kunal: Ram everything is okay.
Ram(loudly): Priyaaaaaaaaaaa! No. No. No. Tum nahi ja sakti mujhe chodke. Adi Priya nahi ja sakti! Dekho na she's not opening her eyes, she's not talking to me. I know the doctor is lying my Priya can't leave me. She can't leave me. Dad died. My Priya can't die. Look Bri Priya! She's pregnant. 4 weeks, I'm going to be a papa Jaan. She can't leave me. Priya you can't leave me. Bri, Shivi pushed my Priya from the stairs but I know she's okay. You're my strong Priya. Priya why are you not opening your eyes! Priya utho na Priya please. I love you. I can't live without you. I can't.....
He passed out again.
Adi: Doctor! Thank God. Please dekhiye. He's not opening his eyes yet he's talking.
Doctor started checking Ram.
After sometime,
Doctor: His BP dropped very much. That's why he fainted. I think he didn't eat anything for a huge amount of time. He's in extreme distress. That's also a cause of passing out.
Tarun: Sir didn't eat? Anything? He told me he'll have breakfast later and left early morning.
Doctor: Nurse! Start the IV drip right now.
The nurse arranged everything quickly and started the drip.
Doctor: He'll be conscious in some time. Please take good care of him. Give him light and healthy diet. Don't worry he'll be just fine. He's very much in stress. Try to keep him happy. Nurse is staying to help you out. Ask her if you have any question.
Vikrant: Thank you Doctor. Come I'll see you off.
The doctor left.
Tarun went to the kitchen to make something healthy for Ram while others sat in his room waiting for him to gain consciousness.

Goa(9:30am):
Priya, Pihu and Brinda were walking by the beach. Talking and running sometimes. Pihu was very happy to be at the beach again. She was standing by the shore when a wave came and touched her feet, she squealed in joy. Brinda and Pihu started playing in the water as they didn't do it last day.
Brinda: Priya don't worry hum yahan hi rahenge aur deep nahi jayenge.
Priya: I know Brinda...you guys play. I'm going to sit there and read a book.
Saying that she went to sit with a book in hand.
Priya was distracted as her mind was full of thoughts of Ram.
"Don't know what is happening there. Krish ne toh kaha Mr. Kapoor thik hai. He went upstairs to sit alone for sometime. Then there's the meeting also. Pata nahi woh kaise hain. Should I call again? No no. They're busy now.", Priya thought.