43. RK 3.0

Happy Diwali to you all✨! Stay happy and healthy! Have lots of fun! 💕💕💕

It was 7am when Ram woke up from his sleep. He smiled seeing Pihu snoring softly. He kissed her forehead and caressed her hair. He went to the washroom to do his morning chores.
After finishing up he stood in front of the mirror, looking at his determined face.
Ram: Bilkul cool casual rehna hai. No no. Pihu toh sadu face banake rakhti hai. Haan ek chotu sa frown bhi hota hai. Jaa beta Ram. Himmat nahi harna hai aaj.
He set his messy hair a little, took some deep breaths and went downstairs in the search of Priya.

Priya was in the kitchen. Punnu saw Ram entering the kitchen so he went out.
Priya smiled at him. He also smiled back.
"Ugh! Ram character mein rehna hai!", he thought to himself.
Priya: Good morning.
Ram(dryly): Morning.
Priya frowned at his sudden mood change.
Ram didn't know what to do so he sat on the kitchen counter, pressing his lips together.
Priya: Are you okay Mr. Kapoor?
Ram(frowning): Hm.
Priya: Umm...is there something wrong? Why are you looking sad?
"Oho! Sad nahi dikhna hai Ram! What are you doing man!", he thought to himself.
Ram(looking sideways): No.
Priya didn't understand what was happening. She wanted to change his mood.
Priya: Ohh....aapko shayad bhook lagi hogi.
She opened a jar and give him 2 chocochips oatmeal cookies. Ram just stared at the cookies and then at Priya.
"Cookies NAHI CHAHIYE mujhe Priya!!! Samajhti kyun nahi tum yaar!", he thought.
He pouted, sadly and took a bite of the cookie. Priya felt really agitated seeing him like that.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor aap bata sakte hain mujhe? Baat kya hai? Kuch hua hai kiya?
Ram felt that he was giving her stress by behaving like that suddenly.
Ram: No Priya I'm ok.
Priya: No no. You're not looking okay to me.
She touched his forehead with her palm to check his temperature. He closed his eyes feeling that soft touch of her hand. But she took her hand off of him.
Priya: Temperature toh thik hai. Are you feeling okay?
Ram(with a small smile): I'm okay Priya. Don't worry.
He got down from the kitchen counter and started walking out of the kitchen, munching on the cookie, making a face like Pihu's morning version. Priya just stared at his retreating figure, still not understanding what really happened.

Ram went to his room and sat beside Pihu, pouting.
Ram(muttering): Main aur meri dukh bhari zindagi. Isko dekho mazze se so rahi hai. Kuch nahi karna padta hugs aur kisses milte hain woh bhi ROZ! Maine toh itna sab kiya phir bhi Priya ne ek kiss bhi nahi diya. Main bhi toh cute hoon! Priya ne khud hi kaha tha! Kya karoon ab? Yeh plan toh gaya kaam se. Pihu ko chalta hai mujhe nahi. Kuch aur sochna padega.
He started thinking of ways to get a kiss from Priya.

It was almost 8'o clock when Ram decided to wake Pihu up as he wanted to spend some time with her before he went to office.
Ram: Princess Good Morning!
Pihu stirred a little then held Ram's hand making him smile. He shook her a little.
Ram: Uth jao bachhe. Dekho kitna achha din hai. Main toh phir se jeet gaya. Aapse pehle jaag gaya.
Pihu opened one eye then closed it quickly and that made Ram chuckle. He kissed her hand.
Ram: Please Pihu uth jao. Dekho mujhe aaj office jana hai. Mera toh mann tha hum dono garden mein thoda khele par aap toh aap toh abhi bhi so rahe ho.
Pihu finally sat up rubbing her eyes.
Pihu: Good morning Popsie.
Ram: Morning bachhe. Chalo niche chalte hain.
Pihu wrapped her arms around Ram's neck as he picked up in his arms and they went downstairs.

Priya smiled as she saw them coming.
Priya(taking Pihu in her arms): Good morning mera bachha.
Pihu: Good morning Mumma.
Priya kissed Pihu's cheek.
Priya: Did you have a good sleep?
Pihu: Hmm.
Ram was looking at Pihu feeling bad for himself.
"Mil gaya kiss! Meri phuti kismat. Chee chee Ram tu apni beti se jealous ho raha hai! Not good!", he thought.
Pihu(pouting): Papa aapko office jana hai?
Ram: Haan bachhe jana padega.
Pihu looked visibly sad thinking that her Papa won't be home today. She forwarded her arms to him taking him by surprise.
Ram took her in his arms while Priya smiled at him.
Ram: Yayy! Chalo brush karne chale.
They again went upstairs while Priya frowned seeing Ram in perfectly happy mood.