Important!!!

Thank you so much for the love and support you all. The love and appreciation I'm receiving from you guys is blowing my mind everyday. You guys are too sweet yaar. So thank you.
Now I've something important to tell you all.

Firstly, whatever Ram's and Priya's POVs were they're their thoughts, their feelings. They don't know what is right what is wrong. I'm not claiming that their thoughts are right. They just spoke whatever they felt. A lot of times we think about things unnecessarily, we overthink. But does that mean that we're right or wrong? No right. They are just thoughts. Then that's it. They'll talk about things that they didn't feel right about each other in the future. That's how we sort things out in real life. We don't clear misunderstandings by creating more misconceptions about each other.

Secondly, Okay so I can see that a lot of you have questions about the growth of this story(based on the comments and dms I've received). So when I first started writing it and published the first chapter, a lot of you asked me what it is about, what are you gonna do. And I couldn't answer as I had absolutely no idea what I was gonna do then. But now that I've a clear vision I want to clarify a few things.

Starting with, I'm not going to separate the three. But there's a big mess and it needs to be solved and it will take time. Both Ram and Priya made huge mistakes that affected their relationship and of course Pihu's life. They all are traumatized.

So in real life, most of the patients who suffer with mental illness have had childhood problems, childhood trauma that are intentionally or unintentionally caused by their parents who also had bad childhood experiences because of their parents and the cycle goes on and on and on.

But if those parents have the will to improve themselves as individuals and help their children also, a lot of things could've been solved. So here I'll try to mend their relationships with eachother.

So here because of Ram and Priya's childhood experience(Priya's trauma, guilt, Ram's loneliness, attachment issues, insecurities)shaped who they are now as individuals their mistakes will hamper Pihu's life to some extent if they don't try to rectify it while there is time. So first I will make them good parents, learn from their mistakes and their parents mistakes. I will make them learn good parenting techniques. So basically they'll start from zero. First from trusting each other, share each other's thoughts, ideas then make decisions, respect each other's personal space, build understanding then eventually accepting that they're ready to move forward with eachother in life. I'll not lie it'll take time. So those who are expecting to see them as a happily married, gulu gulu couple just throw that thought out of the window as that'll be a temporary solution. Creating an unbreakable bond takes time. There will be little moments where they both will understand that they still love eachother deeply, but romantic scenes, behaving like a normal couple(sometimes they will behave out of emotion) expect mat karo abhi. Of course I'll reunite them but sensibly, maturely not like 5 years mein itna kuch ho gaya toh sab bhul ke they'll behave normally. I'll make them process things, think through.

You know in Indian context, you may have seen if there's problems between a couple the very critical well wishers advise them "Baccha lelo everything will be normal". Very very very wrong concept. If there's trust issues, misunderstandings between a couple bringing a child into the mess will only intensify it. They'll have more problems. Why? Cause already they don't trust eachother then there will be decisions about the child and the family altogether and they'll have making decisions, trust eachother's opinions. So that'll create more misunderstandings.

Ram and Priya have been so toxic to each other that mending their relationship is very difficult. But I know I can do it. And I'll do it in the future. So they eventually will find their way to each other. But before that they'll be good parents to Pihu as it is I feel the need of the hour. They'll try their best, work hard to be the best versions of themselves, find who they are as individuals other than their identities of parent, child, husband and wife...because it is important to have a self-identity other than your roles in your family or society. You should know who you are, fall in love with yourself first otherwise there'll be toxicity, unnecessary problems in your life that you won't be able to handle.

Look they are both broken, toxic, messy not clear with their thoughts and written by BALH2 writers. I'm working with those problematic people find their way to each other in a positive way.

So bohot gyan de dia aj. I know a lot of you are a little young to understand these concepts. So if you feel that you've questions regarding this, feel free to dm me I'll answer(of course I will not give any spoilers).

And I'm not liking the post leap storyline also. Again unnecessary drama, more negative characters, unwanted misunderstandings...so I'll make my own versions of Ram and Priya (of course both versions have similarities but will be still unique as their experiences are different) as I did in 'Together Forever' as I don't want unnecessary crap in my story. So relax! I'm sure you'll love this story. And let me do this guys! In the other FF you'll get constant romantic scenes maybe after 1-2 chapters. Toh yeh karne do mujhe please!

I've given you my vision. Now it's totally upto you if you want to continue reading my FF or not. If yes, you'll see that mature love story that the show failed us to show and if not it's okay yaar I understand and respect your choices.