54. Regaining A Friend

Congratulations to those who guessed it right in the previous chapter 😉
Here's your prize....a 🧁
Sorry my jokes are worse than Ram's 👉👈....please bear with me🙈

Here's the next chapter!
.
.
.
.
.

They were about to go to the room where all the models were kept, that's when they heard a voice from behind.

"Priya?", The voice called.

Priya turned around recognising that very familiar voice, others also turned their heads.

And there she was, Twinkle, her very good friend. Tears came in Priya's eyes mirroring Twinkle's. She came close and hugged her tightly.

Twinkle: Tu aayi nahi mujhse milne isiliye main hi aa gayi.

Priya(with a broken voice): I'm sorry main nahi jaa paayi...main...

Twinkle(caressing her back): Shhhh... it's okay... it's okay. Tujhe explain karne ki zaroorat nahi hai mujhe Priya. I know you're going through a lot. It's okay.

A lone tear fell from Priya's eyes as Twinkle's hold became tighter. That's what she needed- to be understood when she's not able to express how she's feeling, when her unshed tears were breaking her from inside, when she's trying not to fall apart every moment of her life.

And some moments later when Twinkle got a grip on herself, her eyes fell on Ram and her jaw tightened in extreme anger. All she wanted to give a tight slap to him for hurting her precious Priya but the next moment her eyes met with the cute little kid who was in his arms, looking at her very curiously. A soft smile came on her face as she recognised those chubby cheeks and straight brown hair.

Twinkle: Wow!

Priya came out of the hug as she felt Twinkle's hold on her loosening and saw her looking at Pihu, open mouthed. She chuckled softly and gestured Ram to come closer.

Priya: So Twinkle this is Pihu my daughter and Pihu this is your Twinkle Maasi my bestfriend.

Twinkle(forwarding her right hand to her): Hi Pihu!

Pihu: Hello! Aapka naam Twinkle hai? Like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?

Twinkle laughed gently.

Twinkle: Haan exactly like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Pihu(giggling): So cute!

Twinkle: Thank you. Par tum toh cutest ho!

Pihu: Thank you! Mumma aapke toh do do bestfriends hain! Twinkle Maasi bhi aur Krish bhi!

Priya(sticking her tongue out): Oops!

She saw Twinkle's head turn with a big question mark and her face holding a sheer disappointed expression.

Twinkle: Yeh kya badtameezi hai Priya? Paanch saal kya mujhse durr rahi tune toh mera bestfriend ka tag hi Krish ke naam kar diya.

Priya: Twinkle meri baat sunn I can explain.

Twinkle(slightly irritated): Of course you're going to explain! Chal we need to talk! (Turning to Pihu, in a sweet tone) Pihu main tumse baad mein milungi abhi mujhe tumhari Mumma se thodi baat karni hai okay?

Pihu nodded, kind of realising that she almost pushed her Mumma into Lion's den.

Twinkle held Priya's hand and started pulling her towards the exit of the room but stopped for some moments when she heard Ram addressing her.

Ram(clearing his throat): Umm...tum dono uper ke floor pe chale jao. Wahan ka conference room Khali hai.

Twinkle turned to Ram and his friends and gave them a stern look and again turned around, taking Priya out of the room with her. Priya turned to Ram and saw his shocked expression. Ram and his friends looked at each other, getting it very clear that Twinkle didn't like any of them anymore.