58. Tum?

It was almost 4:30pm when Ram got out of his car with two bouquet of rose- one pink and another red, for both of his girls and entered the house. Tarun welcomed him with a soft smile.

Ram: Yeh dono hai kahan?

Tarun: Room mein hi honge Sir.

Ram: Okay.

He went upstairs and entered the room. But soon he noticed both Pihu and Priya were too engrossed in the TV to notice him. So he cleared his throat a little loudly. They both looked at him and was quite shocked to see him at that hour.

Pihu jumped off the bed and ran towards him.

Pihu: Papa!

Ram kneeled down and gave her a side hug and then handed her the pink rose bouquet. Pihu took a deep whiff of the fresh roses closing her eyes and then gave a kiss on his cheek.

Pihu: Thank you.

Ram: Your welcome. Bola tha na ke aa jayunga jaldi.

Pihu smiled and nodded.

Priya: Aap itni jaldi aa gaye? Sab thik hai na?

Ram: Haan haan sab thik hai. Aaj zyada kuch nahi rakkha tha schedule mein maine.

Priya: Oh. Aur aapka shoulder pain?

Ram: A lot better.

Priya nodded. Ram gave her the bouquet of red roses.

Priya(with a shy smile): Aap jaiye change kar lije. Main kuch snacks lekar aayi.

And she went out of the room.

"Priya ne toh kissie nahi diya. Apni choti si beti se kuch shikho tum.", Ram thought, pouting and went to freshen up.

When he came out of the washroom Pihu was ready with a movie for them to watch together.

Pihu: Papa jaldi aao. Movie dekhenge!

Ram(excitedly): Movie? Wahhh! Yeh na hui meri beti! Kaunsi movie dekhenge hum?

He sat beside her with a wide smile.

Pihu: Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses!

Ram(awkwardly): Okay...

Pihu: Aap dekhte ho Barbie movies?

Ram: Maine dekha toh kabhi nahi par dekhunga aaj.

Pihu(with a smile): Okayyy!

A little later Priya came with airfried french fries and orange juice.

Pihu: Mumma chalo hum movie dekhenge.

Priya: Par Pihu hume ready hoke Minister Uncle ke Ghar bhi jaana hai na.

Pihu: Nahi mujhe abhi dekhna hai. Papa bhi aa gaye. Please na Mumma! Papa aap bhi bolo na...Mumma pleaseeeeeee!

Ram: Haannnn Priya pleaseeeee! 1 hour ki movie hai. Khatam karke we can easily go.

Priya kept staring at them. As she didn't say NO, assuming it an Yes Pihu quickly jumped off the bed and went downstairs calling for Tarun.

Pihu: Tarunnnnnn! Mujhe please Popcorn bana dooooo!

Priya crossed her arms near her chest.

Priya: Dekha aap ne maine haan kaha bhi nahi aur chal padi yeh Tarun ko bulane. Aur Tarun bhi poora din sar pe chadhake rakhta hai.

Ram(giving her a glass of water): Tum baitho pehle Priya. Thoda paani piyo and calm down a little.

Letting out a sigh Priya sat down and took a sip of water.