5. Thinking Straight

Krish looked at him annoyingly.
Ram: Please.
Krish: Okay. What do you want?
Ram: Get me three good quality spy microphones with recorder.
Krish: What are you trying to do?
Ram: Eavesdrop.
Krish: On Nandini Kapoor?
Ram(nodding): And Shubham Kapoor, Vedika Kumar.
Ram looked dangerously scary.
Krish: So you believe Priya?
Ram: Yes I do. I know she loves Pihu she'll do anything for her. She already did. For me too. She went through life risk for me twice. She can go to any extent for the people she loves.
Krish: Wow. Ram wow! I'm really amazed. Really I'm.
Ram: You can mock me all you want but later Krish. I need hard proof. Can you get me that?
Krish: Yes. I can. You'll be here right? Or are you going to meet Pihu?
Ram: No I'll be here. Pihu doesn't know. I don't want to overwhelm her right now. I know I won't be able to handle myself.
Krish: Right. Ok I'll be here in 30mins-1 hour.
Ram: Okay. And Krish? Thank you. For taking care of Priya and Pihu when I couldn't.
Krish: Ram Priya is my best friend. And Pihu jaan hai meri. No need to thank me. Just one warning to you. Don't you dare break their hearts again. I'll not spare you. Keep yourself together and fight for them.
Ram just nodded. Krish left.

"Priya! Meri Priya! Meri strong, brave, practical Priya ki aaj ye haalat hai! And it is true. Most of the things she said is true. Yes the moment Mom came and said that there'll be no paternity test I didn't buzz her again. I simply believed her. While she didn't even ask too many questions and forgave me for hiding the truth about Vedika and my past. Itne din woh hamare ghar mein thi. She compared me once to MS par gussa thi hogaya hoga but then she just simply forgave me but it was wrong main MS jaisa nahi hoon jo bhi hoon MS jaisa toh nahi hoon, need to talk about that to Priya. And Ram you didn't even push the paternity test after Mom's refusal. It was wrong. Yes I never went to meet her after that. I wanted to of course I wanted to. But didn't as Krish's face always came in front of me whenever I thought of meeting her and whenever I planned to meet her Mom reacted in a way that left me with no choice. Par phir bhi ek baar toh ja sakta tha na. She's right. Yes she did wrong very wrong. Hiding Ishaan's crime, Lying to me, then hiding Pihu but I also did terrible mistakes. Hamare separation ki wajah sirf Priya aur jo koi bhi ho, I'm also a huge cause of it. And in all of this, my little princess suffered Priya suffered. If Mom did it she'll have to pay for it. If She threatened my wife, blackmailed her to take my child away from me. Chodunga nahi kisi ko. Priya and Pihu deserve a safe environment. Aur Ishaan! He'll have get his punishment! Meri bacchi Shivi! I couldn't save her. I couldn't. Priya ne jhoot kaha par kyun shayad isiliye ke woh janti hai childhood struggle ke bare mein! But this is a matter of taking a life! Accidental ho toh kya! She did wrong! It's not forgivable. No. But I have to be very careful with her. Samjhna hoga usse that it was wrong from her side.
Priya already struggled from her childhood then she started being happy with me then I broke her trust. I fucking failed as a husband. She struggled everyday since she came to our house. Barely she spoke up for herself but when the time came for me she always stood there. Yes a lot of times she hidden things from me, lied to me par maine bhi toh kia hai. It's not like I've always trusted her. But when she needed you the most you left her hand, promise kia tha na ke kabhi haath nahi chodega but phir bhi. You fucking made her to compare herself to Vedika. Chi! But I also compared myself to Krish. I felt inadequate, maybe I couldn't love her enough. So she also has a fault here. But Mom! Mom made her lie to me! I fucking don't understand what she wants! She only wanted me go get married right with Priya. Then why? Of course samjhote ki shaadi jo thi. Asli ban jayegi hume ek dusre ka saath accha lagega yeh toh nahi socha tha. Shayad isi liya kiya! But what will she get out of hurting us! Ahhhhh! My brain my racing! No no. Think about Pihu and Priya. What if they need protection! You've to think straight now. At least for sometime forget what Priya did! I love her, and she....she loves me. She loves me not Krish. Be happy with it. Kar lenge kuch figure out. I want my family with me. I'll never leave them again. They deserve a happy life. Looking at Priya having a panic attack! I don't know how to feel! She gone through postpartum depression! So of course she did! Women normally go through it! And my Priya! She strongly gave birth to our child in jail without anyone except Krish's support uski mental health ko asar toh padega. If only you had pestered her a little more, trusted her, let krish investigate or hire someone else today life would've been different. We could have been a happy family. I have no problem believing that Priya did it to safeguard Pihu. But Mom! I fucking need answers. I deserve answers, nahi toh Pihu when she grows older kya kahoonga usse ke main 5 years uske saath Priya ke saath kyun nahi tha! Pihu deserves to know. I still can't believe I'm the father of that little angel. How mature she is! She successfully did the breathing exercise with Priya at this age! Unbelievable! What a beautiful, smart soul Priya and I have created together. Yes we created her, she is the symbol of our love, our Pihu! Ram Krish is right you are dumb! If could've just gone once after she gave birth, pata chal jata na that she never cheated on you. And why the fuck Vedika is saying she's my fiance! I have a freaking beautiful wife inside out! Why would I marry her...Pihu! Isse koi baat nahi chipti...hahaha...Shweta ya Angira! I should tell her to stop saying that at least in front of Priya. I've never cheated on Priya. Toh kya kiya tune! Ha money is everything! You handed them your credit card, let them shop, and when they tried to get close to you, Priya yaad aati hai hamesha and you back off. Yuck! Just can't imagine them even touching my hair! Kya bann gaya hai tu! Jo movies dekhta tha Bollywood ye usi ka asar hai. Shweta ya Angira lol! Pihu! She doesn't know the actual meaning of it but she knows that it is enough to irritate me. And usne Vedika se sorry bulwa dia! Kya ladki hai teri! Chota packet bada dhamaka....Krish is right! At least she can't be easily manipulated. I just wish she grows up to be strong, confident, beautiful woman. Oh! No no. Badi ho gayi toh shaadi ho jayegi! No! Choti hi thik hai...cute hai, sarcastic hai Priya jaisi. Ahhh! I'm a father, Priya is here...kuch bhi karke sab kuch sambhalna padega. I've to. Ha Priya ko forgive karna is going to be difficult aur usse bhi mujhe maaf karne mein problem hogi. We need to talk about it clearly about what we want to do. Ab sirf hum dono ki baat nahi hai, there's Pihu. We need to think of something.", Ram thought.