19. Happy Tears

It's Goa Baby! Enjoy!

Goa(3:30pm):
It was a very hot day in Goa so the Priya and Brinda decided to stay at home only and not go to the beach during the day and use the swimming pool instead.
Brinda knew swimming so she jumped into the water and swam a little then came to Pihu and Priya who were sitting, dipping their feet into the water.
Brinda(smiling): Pihu sweetheart do you know swimming?
Pihu: No...I don't know how to swim.
Brinda: Do you want to learn?
Pihu: Yeah it looks fun.
Brinda: Then tell your RK when he comes that you want to learn swimming.
Pihu: He can swim?
Brinda: Yes he can. And he's a lottt better at it than me that's why you should learn from him.
Pihu(gleefully): Okkk...I'll tell him.

Priya was smiling daydreaming about Ram and Pihu swimming together while she's sitting by the pool reading a book occasionally talking to them as they pester her to join them in the pool and she refuses everytime then Ram and Pihu make faces at her and again start swimming.
Pihu's voice made her come out of her reverie. Brinda sat beside Pihu wiping herself with a towel.
Pihu: Ms. Sood!
Priya: Haa...haa...Pihu baby what?
Pihu: I think RK is more handsome than Krish.
Brinda was drinking water. She literally spit the water from her mouth and looked at Pihu in utter shock.
Priya looked at Brinda. Then gave a awkward smile at Pihu.
Priya: Achha. You think that?
Pihu: Yess. His eyes are very pretty blue blue green green color ki...haina Ms. Sood?
Priya was awestruck by Pihu.
Priya: Hehe(awkward again) yeah his eyes are pretty.
Brinda: Baby you think RK is more good looking than Krish?
Pihu: Ha aur nahi toh kiya. He's very very cute.
Brinda was smiling widely.
Brinda: You should tell RK that he's cute. He will like that.
Pihu giggled heartily.

Mumbai(3:30pm):
After having Lunch together the gang of four decided to split to reach the airport. While Ram, Tarun and Kunal went to pick Sandy up from Sood house, Adi and Vikrant went to pick up Krish from his house.
Kunal was driving the car, Ram was in the passenger seat looking outside while Tarun was on the back seat also looking outside.
"That nightmare I had today it was terrifying! I can't believe I saw Priya's lifeless body in my arms. Ishaan was right Priya could've....and with her Pihu....no no no. I should not think about this! I should not. That was just a nightmare! Just a nightmare! It's not true. Priya and Pihu both are safe and sound. I should focus on them. I know everyone saw me scream but they also decided not to ask me about it. Ram! Stop thinking about it. Pihu called you Cool today! You're the Daddy Cool! Think about it! Ahhhh! What a feeling! Bilkul meri Priya jaisi hai meri choti si Pihu. Can't wait to hold her in my arms again and Priya! Can I give her a hug? I don't know! Would she like it? I don't know.", he thought.
He saw a flower shop.
Ram: Kunal stop the car. I want to buy some flowers.
Kunal: Yaha se kyun? Goa jake le leta na Ram.
Ram: Not for them. For Sandy.
Kunal: Ohh...
He stopped the car. Ram went down and bought a bouquet of flowers for Sandy. Then again sat on his car. Kunal started driving again.

They reached in front of the building of Sood House.
Ram started getting flashbacks of how he saw Shivi laying down on the stairs, bleeding, how she told him her last I Love You to him, how she breathed her last him his arms, then Priya...Police taking her away...his breathing got uneven. He started searching for his medicine box. Tarun passed him the water bottle seeing him fidgeting with the medicine box. Ram popped the pill with some water and started taking deep breaths. Tears started forming in his eyes.
Tarun saw Sandy coming down so he got down from the car and started helping her. Sandy refused but Tarun didn't listen. He took her trolley and went to the put it in the car. Ram got out of the car after composing himself and gave a smile to Sandy then gave her the bouquet.
Ram: This is for you. I'm sorry Sandy. For how I behaved with you.
Sandy: Stop right there Jiju please. I don't deserve your apology. I should've told you about Pihu the moment I came to know. You lost your two favorite people because of my family's wrongdoings. I feel guilty every moment that they hurt You like this. Kisi ke saath aise nahi karna chahiye aur yaha toh aap ho.
Ram: Priya told you not to. Maybe it's a good thing that you didn't. Look what was about to happen! We could have lost them Sandy! It's okay I'm not angry with you Sandy. And Priya didn't push Shivi that day Sandy don't tell anyone I told you this! Please. And please don't ask me now who did! I can't tell you now. Later. Please.
Sandy was too shocked to know that then composed herself quickly and nodded.
Sandy: You remembered after all these years that Blue Orchids are my favorite!
Ram: Of course! You are my favorite Saali Sandy. You've always been my favorite. You're my sister just like Shivi. Yes I was very very rude to you but I didn't want you to leave me like everyone else.
Sandy: I can never hate you Jiju! I know you've been through a lot and I know you don't deserve it. You only deserve happiness. And you know na you're my favorite! Can I get a hug?
Ram smiled and embraced her.
Sandy: I know this is very very tough for you to stand here after 5 years. Everything shattered for you the last time you were here. Why did you came here Jiju? Main chali jati Airport. Nahi aana chahiye tha aap ko. Why did you do this to yourself?
Ram: It's okay Sandy. I came here for you. I'm sorry but that house is dead to me. But it's time for me to face every betrayal I ever received. It's okay. Let's sit inside we're getting late.
Sandy: And media also! What were we thinking! Let's go.
The sat in the car and drove towards Airport.