68. Blind Trust

Important:

There's something I want to tell you all. I know that this story is different and I understand that a lot of you don't understand a lot of things here. But one thing I want to clear out is that I'm not here blaming Ram or Priya only. Yes in some chapters it may feel like I'm being biased towards one whereas all I'm trying to show is their mindframe. It is a continuous series, everything cannot be written in just one or two chapters.

If you want to question me about this story or you want to give a constructive feedback, it's completely fine with me. Some of you give me feedback and I genuinely try to apply them here if I feel that they're applicable. But please don't come at me with your illogical thoughts and tell me what I should or shouldn't do with my story. If you don't like this story, please don't be hard on yourself and stop reading it. Thank you.

P.S.- Also things are going to get tougher from now on so I request all of you to read it at your own discretion.
.
.
.
.
.

Priya took the key that was kept under Sara's favourite Chinese Doll plant and opened the door of the 'Baked With Love' cafe.

Entering inside, she turned on some lights and let out a deep sigh, staring at the whole place.

She sat down on a chair and kept staring at a particular space in the cafe- where she first told Ram that she loved him. Well she shouted actually.

She felt tired. Tired of running away from people. Tired of mending her bleeding heart again and again. Tired of lying to the people she loved.

So she wanted to go away from everyone, even from her little daughter, just for a while.

She rested her head on the table and let her teardrops roll down her cheeks. She turned her head and saw the white envelope that she kept on the table and again turned her face away.

She did something that she never thought of doing. She thought she would never need to do it honestly. But here she was with the envelope just beside her, still properly sealed.
. . . . . . . . .

Ram entered home after a long, tiring day at the office plus he felt immense pain in his body because he went for jogging in the morning. He didn't have the habit of doing any kind of exercise and that was the reason for it.

Tarun opened the door for Ram and let him enter. He straight went to the dining room and sat down on his chair. Tarun was too scared as he knew what storm was coming for him.

Ram: Tarun Priya ne khana khaya na? Maine bol diya tha tujhe ke please woh wait na kare mere liye.

But he got no answer from Tarun.

Ram: Tarun? Kya hua? Priya ne kha liya na? Medicines hai uski.

Tarun swallowed hard as he realised he made a mistake by lying to Ram. His eyes were glued to the floor.

Tarun: Bhabhi Ghar pe nahi hai.

Ram stood up from his seat in a jiffy.

Ram: Kya matlab Ghar pe nahi hai?

Tarun: Woh bhabhi bahar gayi hui hai.

Ram: Itni raat ko bahar chali gayi aise? Kahan gayi hai kuch bataya hai?

As Tarun shook his head, Ram started to feel restless.

Ram: Kab gayi hai?

Tarun(feeling scared): Aap ne jab call kiya tha tab.

Ram: Tune toh kaha tha Priya so rahi hai.

Tarun: Nahi Bhabhi tab nikal rahi thi. Bohot upset thi. Ek envelope aaya tha unke naam pe.