59. Newly Found Friends

Aditi took them to a guest room and showed them the washroom.

Aditi: Everything you need is there.

Priya nodded and went inside the washroom taking Pihu with her. She made Pihu sit on the platform and helped her wash her face with water.

Priya: Baby you are fine na? Sach sach batao mujhe. Don't keep it inside you. Batao.

Pihu(touching her index fingers together): Main darr gayi thi.

Priya: Hmm. Then?

Pihu: But I'm okay now. Mumma Bruno bad boy nahi good boy hai. Main hi pehchan nahi payi. Usne bohot khela tha uss din mere saath. Usse daanto mat.

Priya: Koi nahi daant raha usse. Okay?

Pihu nodded with a smile.

Priya: Thik lagg raha hai ab? Bahar chalein?

Pihu nodded. Priya helped her get off the platform and Pihu held her hand and they got out of the washroom.

They both saw Aditi pacing around the room a little agitated. She saw Priya and Pihu and walked towards them.

Aditi: Pihu you are okay na? I'm sorry. Mujhe khayal rakhna chahiye tha.

Pihu: I'm okay. Bruno ko mat daantna please. Uski galti nahi hai.

Aditi looked at Priya apologetically.

Priya(with a smile): It's okay Mrs. Roy. It was a misunderstanding. Pihu is fine now.

Aditi: Thank you for understanding. Actually Bruno ko bachhe bohot pasand hai aur Pihu se toh mil chuka hai toh I think he got overwhelmed seeing her here.

Priya nodded with a smile.

Aditi: Also...umm...it's not Mrs. Roy. It's Ms. Roy. Actually don't even go there. Call me Aditi.

Priya: Ohh...umm...I'm sorry I didn't know Aditi.

Aditi: No it's only normal to think like that. It's okay Mrs. Kapoor. I didn't mind.

Priya: Okay. And call me Priya please.

Aditi(with a smile): Okay. Priya!

Pihu smiled seeing them but her eyes kept searching for Abhi. Aditi noticed that.

Aditi: Abhi ko dhoond rahi ho?

Pihu nodded.

Aditi: Bahar hoga. Living room mein sab ke saath. Aao. Priya chalo.

And they all went to the living room and saw Abhi sitting with his grandfather. Ram gestured to Pihu and Priya to sit beside him.

Ram(whispering into Pihu's ears): Bachhe thik ho na?

Pihu nodded with a smile. Priya saw Abhi's face still looking sad so she gestured him to come and sit beside her. Abhi looked at her mother who nodded so he went to sit beside Priya.

Priya(caressing his head): It's okay Abhi. Tumhari galti nahi thi. Aise sad face banake baithe rahoge toh hume bilkul achha nahi lagega. Samjhe?

Abhi nodded with a smile.

Priya: Tumhari smile bohot khoobsurat hai.

"Please Priya yaar! Bohot hua.", Ram thought.

Abhi: Thank you Aunty.

"Meri Priya ko aunty kaise bola isne?", Ram thought.

Brinda: Abhi woh guiter pe tune tum baja rahe the kya?