Important!!!

Hey guys! I came here to tell you about something important.

So I've been getting a few comments and dms regarding when I'm going to post the next chapter and I know that a lot of you are eagerly waiting for it.

But there's something I want you all to know. Little hearts genuinely feels emotionally taxing sometimes and I've been pretty busy lately with some academic related stuff. And I genuinely try to put my heart and soul in writing the chapters and when I'm not able to, it makes me feel shitty.

I was researching for Priya's past and her experiences in jail and it kind of left me traumatized. I wish she didn't have to go through that and I didn't feel the need to address her pain like this. It's so exhausting to think about it only. I need some time to process.

I tried to write the chapter but I'm not able to. I'm not in that headspace to handle that much of stress or trauma-inducing topics right now. It is making me feel anxious. And I tried to put some pressure to write and I ended up feeling pretty drained.

Basically your Tara needs a break.

A proper one where she doesn't feel guilty for not getting some things done.

And I feel it's my responsibility to let you all know about the situation.

I'm not leaving this story, I'll try to post soon(maybe in a few weeks or a month). I just don't want to associate myself with this right now.

I hope you all understand.

I'll try to update my other story "Together Forever" in the meantime if I get some free time as that actually helps me to balance out the shit that's going on in my life.

Let's just hope Tara comes back stronger♥️

Thank you so much for giving me so much love. I genuinely appreciate your support and presence. Hope you all are doing fine. Lots of love and good wishes💞