20. The Trio

Okay! First I want to clarify something! So Tarun here is our very own Original Tarun. I just loved him yaar. I don't know why the show removed him, I miss him! I don't have any issues with Ajay, Pawan and others but there's only one Tarun for me(not for Ram of course)! So I wanted to show him!

Ram freshened up quickly and came downstairs only to feel really really happy to see his real Family chatting and eating happily.
He was searching for Priya and Pihu when Brinda told him to check the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and saw Priya arranging the plates. That moment felt special! He missed her around him so much that every little thing about her now made him extremely happy.
He cleared his throat. Priya looked at him and gave a little smile.
Ram: Pihu is not here? I thought she's with you. She's not in the living room.
Priya: Relax she's with Tarun maybe outside in the balcony. Abhi woh lekar gaya hai usse.
She handed him a plate which had 2 sandwiches and a small bowl full of dry fruits.
Priya: One for you and one for Pihu. Keep it light as it'll be dinner time soon. I know others are eating fried snacks but it's not good for you both. So keep yourself and Pihu away from them. She'll feel nauseous if she has fried snacks now. I know you don't like it when I lecture you about food but you leave me with no choice.
Ram nodded with a smile.
Ram: I understand Priya. And I know it's not believable but I missed your lectures(a little angrily and hurt could be heard in those words). 
Ram left the kitchen without waiting for her reply and if he was being very honest, he didn't want a reply at that time. Priya saw his retreating figure thinking that his anger is justified.

Ram walked towards the entrance and saw Tarun holding Pihu in his arms and was pointing to the sky and telling her something while Pihu was looking at the sky, her eyes full of wonder just like Priya. Ram smiled and went towards them. He kept the plate on the cofee table in the balcony.
Ram: Cupcake baby come here. Look there's sandwich and dry fruits for us. Tarun did you eat?
Tarun: Yes Sir. I did.
Tarun gave Pihu to Ram and left them to give them so privacy. Ram sat on a chair and made Pihu sit on his lap comfortably. Pihu handed him a sandwich then she took a bite of her sandwich.
They ate silently. Ram was surprised to see his 4 year old being comfortable with silence as well as chaos. Of course a perfect blend of them, he smiled thinking that.
After they finished the sandwich, Pihu kept the bowl of dry fruits in her lap. Then took a cashew and held it in front of Ram's mouth. Ram smiled and happily ate it. He then made her eat an almond.
Pihu: What is your favorite food?
Ram(with twinkling eyes): Ummmm...a lot of things. Cupcakes, milkshakes, biryani, ice cream, paneer! What's your favorite food?
Pihu: All the things you love. And pasta, pizza also.
Ram: Yup those are also my favorites.
Pihu giggled merrily.
Ram: Okay now tell me what is your favorite color? Mine is blue and black.
Pihu: Pink and white. Your favourite cartoon?
Ram(smiling goofily): Tom and jerry, Bob the builder, Thomas and friends. Yours?
Pihu: Ummm...Tom and Jerry, Oswald, Noddy, loony tunes.
Ram: Yess...loony tunes! Forgot about that!
Pihu: We can watch it together. Okay now tell me who is your favorite Disney princess?
Ram started thinking. He liked everyone but favourite?
Pihu: Maybe I know. Cinderella. Right?
Ram chuckled at her.
Ram: Yes I like Cinderella. Is Cinderella your favorite?
Pihu: No. I love Rapunzel. She's my favorite. I like her long hair.
Ram: Yeah I like her also.
Pihu: Okay now tell your favorite flower?
Ram: Red rose. And yours Pink rose. Oh! I forgot to give to the bouquet I wanted to gift you.
Pihu: It's okay give it to me later. Ms. Sood also loves Red rose.
Ram: Yeah she does. Okay now tell me your hobbies?
Pihu: I love to eat. l love baarish, baarish mein bighne mein bohot maza aata hai, aur singing.
Ram smiled widely.
"She loves everything that I love. She also loves chand sitaare like Priya. Ahhh! Priya and I made this Angel! Can't believe!", he thought.
Ram: Okay then if only you want you can sing a song.
Pihu deeply thought for some seconds resting her index finger on her chin.
Pihu: Okkk...I'll sing for you.
Ram: Yaayyy!
Pihu giggled. Then cleared her throat once. Then shocking Ram to the core started singing,
"Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi,
Tera mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yoonhi Nahin Dil Lubhaata Koi.