24. I'm Your Papa

Andddd! Here's the most awaited chapter! Enjoy reading!

It was 4pm when Priya woke up from sleep. She didn't realise when she fell asleep. She stood up from bed and saw 2 boxes kept on the shelf. She went there.
The boxes were pink in color with pink ribbon tied to it. And there was a hand written letter by Ram that read,
"I hope you both like the gifts. Get ready. We need to catch the sunset."
Priya smiled hugely.
Then she opened the box with her name on it. Inside it was a beautiful Light Pink Saree with simple golden border and flowers printed on it. She loved it and smiled thinking how Ram always gifted her things according to her choices.

She went to wake Pihu up from sleep.
She caressed her forehead.
Priya: Pihu baby wake up.
Pihu: Mmmm....
Priya: Wakey wakey....it's time to go for adventure with RK. Look there's a gift box for you.
Pihu was wide awake in next moment. She sat up rubbing her eyes and started looking here and there. Then saw the pink box on the shelf. Priya went and gave the box in Pihu's hand.
Priya: Open it.
Pihu tugged the pink ribbon then opened the box. Inside it was a white and Pink dress, with matching shoes and a pink sling bag with a bunny on it.
Pihu(excitedly): It's so pretty.
Priya was also surprised. All the things looked very cute and they were all according to Pihu's choice.
Priya: Yes baby they're beautiful.
Pihu: RK gifted all these?
Priya nodded with a smile.
Pihu: Ms. Sood, he is really nice. I should go Thank him.
Priya: Yes he's very nice. And first get ready and then go Thank him. He'll be happy to see you wearing these.
Pihu: Okay.
Priya: Look my gift is also pretty.
Priya showed Pihu the saree.
Pihu: Wow. This is beautiful. You are going to look pretty in it.

Priya first got Pihu ready making her wear the dress, shoes then tied to small ponytails with pink rubber bands keeping her rest of the hair open. She looked very very cute.
Priya: You look very very pretty Pihu baby.
Pihu: Thank you Ms. Sood.
Pihu opened the sling bag and saw tissues and her medicine bottle already kept in it.
Pihu(giggling): RK also kept tissues and medicine box in the bag.
Priya: Yes because he knows you well. And he loves you.
Pihu: Can I go to him now?
Priya: Yes yes. You go. Let me get ready. I'm coming in sometime.
Pihu: Okay.
Priya opened the door for her and Pihu went outside in search of her RK.

Pihu first searched his room and saw he was not there. Then she went down and saw others sitting lazily in the living room but Ram was also not there.
Krish saw Pihu.
Krish: Oh my God! Darling! You look beautiful.
Pihu(giggling): Thank you. But where's RK?
Brinda: He's in the balcony sweetheart. And you look...
Pihu didn't even let her finish and ran towards the balcony. And there was Ram talking on the phone. His back was facing Pihu. She went running to him and held his hand.

Pihu's Look

Pihu's Look